Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest rihannalexis

Thanks man I'm working on it not easy tho recovery is kicking my ass much rather breach a bunker in the dead of night then try and walk... But I guess I need to get better first, but hey not everyone can when told "I thought you got shot in the head" simply say I got better

See, now you have a story that will trump nearly any story someone else could tell for the rest of your life. Plus free beer ... "Hey, bet ya a free beer you can't beat this one!" XD

Also, is it weird that, when I read your last sentence, I automatically heard it in an English accent?

Hey; the fact that you can say "I got better." is a testament to the fact that you are getting better. Yes it is hard, remember when you were a child how you had to learn to walk before you ran and your family helped you? Well that's where you're at now. Enjoy the time you are given with your loved ones because you never know when it will end.

See, now you have a story that will trump nearly any story someone else could tell for the rest of your life. Plus free beer ... "Hey, bet ya a free beer you can't beat this one!" XD

Also, is it weird that, when I read your last sentence, I automatically heard it in an English accent?

Lol a little weird I have a slight Irish accent but can stop if need be (sometimes it is) and now call my home Pacific northwest but now that you mention it I can't stop seeing it in English accent

Need next chapter please soon I'm soooooo board after pt I'm sitting in bed just watching cartoons and seeding the net untill someone comes to viset (lots of time with my thoughts)

Oh and I've been shot lots of times bad guys are moor trigger happy then enemy soldiers

Edited by MajorMarioc

Hey; the fact that you can say "I got better." is a testament to the fact that you are getting better. Yes it is hard, remember when you were a child how you had to learn to walk before you ran and your family helped you? Well that's where you're at now. Enjoy the time you are given with your loved ones because you never know when it will end.

My grandfather recently passed while I was out of the country so I understand what you mean and I have been trying to get better and spend time with them but viseting hours hear suck

It never feels good getting shot I think everyone can... or at least should say but pulling someone out of hell after taking the bullet makes you forget about it every one that gets to go home is another blessing each time you see that unknowing face look up at you hoping you are there to take them home makes your heart leap and honestly the ghosts of those that don't make it home are the worst thing I would not wish on my worst enemy but when it works it makes you want to go back out get them out of the hell they were forced into as soon as possible the best feeling in the world I've ever had was getting shot in the arm then carrying a 3 year old out of a burning building talk of retirement for me is off the table I know I'm getting better because I thought I might and that for me would be a nightmare

Guest rihannalexis

Lol a little weird I have a slight Irish accent but can stop if need be (sometimes it is) and now call my home Pacific northwest but now that you mention it I can't stop seeing it in English accent

Need next chapter please soon I'm soooooo board after pt I'm sitting in bed just watching cartoons and seeding the net untill someone comes to viset (lots of time with my thoughts)

Oh and I've been shot lots of times bad guys are moor trigger happy then enemy soldiers

Blame too many times watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail then. As for being shot, watching a bullet whiz 2 or so inches from my head was quite enough excitement to last me lifetime. That and the old guy carrying a pickax at 3 a.m. and muttering while he stared at me. I got out of that line of work after that, lol.

But I definitely can understand the appeal of being able to save others. I think it just takes something special to constantly put your own life on the line. Not everyone can do that. But I can see the rewards being worth it.

When I was young people thought that I was Brit as I had a slight accent, my Mom was from Dover & my Dad was from the Bailiwick of Jersey, he spoke English, French & Jèrriais (The Language of Jersey). I was only allowed to go to English school as French was not my Mother's tongue. This was the same for my wife and our daughter. They now have Immersion schools where you can go to learn French & English together. Ontario is an almost neutral accent province, except for our francophones who sound like they have an English accent when speaking French.

Another thing that I have noticed is that those in uniform seem awfully young, but then they always are. The old send the young to war, forgetting that it has been done before. Up here we have a new tradition it's called "Red Friday". You wear something red on Friday to remember those who are serving or have served. Red for poppies. (or blood shed)

When I was young people thought that I was Brit as I had a slight accent, my Mom was from Dover & my Dad was from the Bailiwick of Jersey, he spoke English, French & Jèrriais (The Language of Jersey). I was only allowed to go to English school as French was not my Mother's tongue. This was the same for my wife and our daughter. They now have Immersion schools where you can go to learn French & English together. Ontario is an almost neutral accent province, except for our francophones who sound like they have an English accent when speaking French.

Another thing that I have noticed is that those in uniform seem awfully young, but then they always are. The old send the young to war, forgetting that it has been done before. Up here we have a new tradition it's called "Red Friday". You wear something red on Friday to remember those who are serving or have served. Red for poppies. (or blood shed)

That's a great tradition

I can, quite literally, only imagine as I think the fine men and women in blue (or black or green) would have a problem if I went all vigilante on some baddies. I'm pretty sure there are laws against that kind of thing for people like me, haha.

I will also add to everyone else's well wishes, that I am glad you have been getting better. I've never been shot, only shot at, but I have a pretty good imagination, and it tells me that getting shot is probably not something most people would want to experience, at least, not more than once!

Old saying "been shot at and missed - been shit at and hit"

B

yeah, retiring was hard...kinda took the brett farve route...retired, back, retired, back...LOL Hell if it wasn't for my niece, I'd probably still be trying to get back in the field...

A whole bunch of plus marks for the monkey.

:dancegirl2:

B

Is the next chapter going to ever be posted it's starting to look like a mythical creature

You need to read his post #2687 and the next few comments after that. That said he "usually" posts every 7-8 days. Late Sunday or early Monday EDT. Absolutely nothing wrong with rattling his chain though.

B

Hey what happened to that young lady or has she gone after telling your roommate to hit the road? Yeah he does this regularly teases us at the end to no end, probably finished it days ago now wants us to beg. He's evil I tell you. Hey Sam get on his case, threaten to tell his ladies that he teases you. :lol:

Guest Hundybuns

Hey MajorMarioc if your looking for something else to read check out stories online.net there are a bunch of good stories on there covering a lot of different genres.

Ok boys and girls, I'll be dropping off the net for a while, in a couple days, wife has the chapter and will post. She's doing the proof read. Ok, be back as soon as I can :)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Ok boys and girls, I'll be dropping off the net for a while, in a couple days, wife has the chapter and will post. She's doing the proof read. Ok, be back as soon as I can :)

Ok Magus! Come back firing on all cylinders! All the best.

MajorMaroic

You should really check out wolfpub.org . they have lots of stories different lengths. they should keep you satisfied . hope all is well Magus.

Been browsing this sight lol lots of hairy potter stuff can't find any actual hulk tho lol all nerds know hulk has no sex drive lol thanks I'll check those out and keep your head down magus I didn't and now I'm boarding all day every day

Unforceen conciquences

Edited by MajorMarioc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.