Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Effigy, Isn't that the City just down the road from Max's town? Anyways Max already has a boy toy, Petra. Now all he needs is his own donkey and he'll never have to go to Tijuana. :lol:

This is something I am totally in agreement with. The last update seems years ago!

Guest crazychickhull

Easy fix for getting rid of extra characters send them off to Tatiana's ranch to live/keep them safe that way if you need them in the future it's just a quick visit away.

You guys are all so teste (get it teste...) nearly finished with next chapter so hang in there

It's just that some of us on this forum have some "outlandish" ideas. If they want stuff that seems weird to this story let them go write their own and see if they can do anywhere near as masterful job as you. As I said before stay the course. I, for one, LIKE where you go with this.

B

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Yeah, so no new characters...in fact I'll be pulling some off the first team, notice we haven't seen too much of Nadi and Becca? Evan and Jenna will be in the book but in a secondary plot line I think...

Yeah, creepy toen huh LOL. No wonder the commishioner is willing to let Max run free LOL

You know. I had noticed this but I haven't commented on it. I believe, and this is just a belief, that the head honcho is not too far from Max's town. I believe that we will be shocked when we see who it is!! Just my take. Whatever you write Magus, and whichever direction you want to send the stories, I will read them because you write some of the best stories out there. While waiting for your chapters I read stories written by a writer named "Captius" on Wattpad.com.

Well Magusfang, I can see you still enjoy stirring the pot here as well as the plot in your story! ROFL

While it has been a LONG time since I've logged in and posted here, I have been keeping up on your story and loving every bit of it!

I still find myself stopping by every chance I get (usually more than twice a day LOL) to see if you've posted any new chapters.

Please keep posting and soon??????

I am a bit confused while reading. Can we have a back story about Cat. she is a little girl like the twins but damn intelligent and super talented. according to the story Max's dad was a prize scientist,who died due to his powerful inventions.so Max's scary intelligence is understandable. and cat seems as intelligent as him. so I think a back story plot abut cat's family and history will be damn interesting. thou you can tell me about it in here also. you see I'm really curious to know. :) what say magus :)

ok, Cat was one of the girls he rescued from the Cardinal, we don't really know who her family is...she had a sister but she died. So her inteligence is natural, but enhanced some by the nanites

Well Magusfang, I can see you still enjoy stirring the pot here as well as the plot in your story! ROFL

While it has been a LONG time since I've logged in and posted here, I have been keeping up on your story and loving every bit of it!

I still find myself stopping by every chance I get (usually more than twice a day LOL) to see if you've posted any new chapters.

Please keep posting and soon??????

hey flexy :P you know me, i like egging the debate on

should have one posted soon...hopefully

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.