Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Good luck on your babysitting job. I am sure that the girls will kick your butt if you get injured this time. Remember you can not bury any bodies at the Sandels but if the newbies mess up there is always the sharks that they can play with. Keep it safe and will talk with you when you get back. I am thinking of taking my love of my life to Key West when school is out and my granddaughter can get someone to watch her two children for the weekend. No place to take a 4 and 6 year old great grandchildren during the summer time due to possible hurricanes that time of the year.

Will be awaiting releases of either story. I still think that Max ansd Nick should meet up on a mission or find out that Nick and Rick knew of each other in their past jobs.

Like I said good luck in the tropics.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I hope that the statement, “It’ll never end Max.”, does not reflect the direction this very good story is heading. I just have a bad feeling about the Vatican trip. Hope that they get home safely though knowing Max some organ will need to be replaced! Good books by the way Magus. I love them.

While some might think too much sex we are dealing with multiple story lines that have a common theme. It seems to me that you are letting the story go where it will with some guidance. This is your story and this is a "sex" site. Tone it down too much and someone will complain not enough sex. This is YOUR story and I think many of us will only complain when we don't get chapters fast enough; sex or no.

@That one Guy: that would bring guards and troops down too fast. Having some things done to him like he was responsible for would be fitting. Also consider possibility that he was not the one doing it but someone highly placed in his office.

As always waiting for the next one.

B

@rescue25, true but im sure he has enoufh flyers to kamikaze his way out or at least thin the heard. I really want to see what these 'toys' he brought along with him are

Don't like kamikaze. You know how they ended up in WWII. Guards usually pretty easy to take out the troops not so much.

Some of the toys should be very interesting. Notice they are now in armor.

B

Edited by Rescue25

so, too much sex in the last one? Had a request to tone it down and stay with the story line...what do you guys think?

Definitely NOT too much sex! The story is so good that some people may want to skip the sex just to find out what happens as quickly as possible but the sex helps set the stage and allows things to build. First, and foremost, this IS a love story. I think it's perfect just the way it is.

Always leave them wanting more....

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest Christian1040

I don't know if its just me, but im seeing a lot of foreshadowing of Hans death in this Chapter. And if he does die, what a way to go, like i stated before, it will be poetic. But on the topic of too much sex, i think the amount is just fine and where you place it flows nicely with the storyline. Like others have stated, it is a sex story after all.

I just wish that these fill-ins, especially the ones with just sex and not even back drop information, would stop and get on with the story already.

I actually find myself losing interest.

Just my 5¢ worth anyways.

Guest Missyg

I just wish that these fill-ins, especially the ones with just sex and not even back drop information, would stop and get on with the story already.

I actually find myself losing interest.

Just my 5¢ worth anyways.

Just decided to join and leave my two bits worth.

Not me a little sex is good as well as it let's Max relax and recharge a bit.

I know...and theres more to come...sometimes it seems like i spend more time with them then my own family...thankfully not true but when i'm blocked it seems that way

Another WOW chapter. Christoan1040 called it. Good job. Now Max still has to get his wounded butt out of there. And we now have another thriller with Charles and co. I'd have to go back and reread the transition between BITG and GITG but at this point it seems like it was a seamless switch. You have done such a good job that I really have a hard time separating the two. Too damn immersed in the whole story to remember some pf the details.

KEEP IT UP !!

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.