Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Ok this talk of leashes is disconcerting - don't give my girls ideas!

Besides it was just baby sitting, not really dangerous, I just got a little complacent and the universe gave me a friendly reminder not to let my guard down

Besides it was just baby sitting, not really dangerous, I just got a little complacent and the universe gave me a friendly reminder not to let my guard down

Or to take your vest of. Metal beats skin, and muscle, and bone and pretty much everything else we are made out of. This is why we need power armor (Max should totally invent a mech suit)

Guest futalove

When magus talks about body armor.. I get the images. of commander shepherd in mass effect 3 with his N7 armor. Or mabe some battle mechs. "Cerberus atles battle mechs" would be nice for book three. for those that are not gamers.. look up commander shepherd and mass effect 3 on you tube and you will see what I am talking about.

I imagined something like the storm troopers in star wars...dating myself now. But yeah ME N7 armor is about what I had in mind. Light enough to move around in but still heavy enough to stop most everything thrown at them, also providing near full body coverage.

Now the soft vests are more like standard LE body armor only using sheer thickening tech instead of just straight kevlar. It'll stop the projectiles but still leave the wearer vulnerable to the blunt trauma of impact, and I can tell you it hurts like hell when you take a hit in soft body armor

GE8753lg.jpgN7Armor.png

something like that anyway, maybe a cross between the two, or

_44169195_armour_usarmy_long.jpg this stuff is out there now

Edited by magusfang

If it wasn't dangerous YOU wouldn't be needed. Unless I totally misread your occupation it is, by definition, dangerous!

B

Well its just sorta dangerous compared to some of the stuff I used to do...well still do on occasion I guess. Anyway, it's easy to get overconfident and as we all know, that's when the feces impacts the rotary wind generator tumblr_n4uwad5GNE1s2nz01o1_250.gif

I wish there was a way for you to automate them being released, have a few written to be put out while your away. That way we would be entertained while your away, cuz we all know if you were to put 5 up the day before you left, youd still be in america by the time we read them (we have no self control!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.