Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Christian1040

Max did say he was letting them win on purpose. And the people on Death's list are anyone but Max, Nadi, and Amy since they were all included in future scenes of the story. I guess you could call it a Flashfoward? Opposite of a flashback? Anyway and i guess alice too, because if her body is destroyed she'll just go back to her old mainframe at the house. Hans dying at the Vatican would be kinda poetic. Dying trying to destroy what you once believed in.

Yeah, now you got the idea. I agree with Hans as a possibility as he seems to be getting involved and it would be sorta a way to make up for being programed by saving Max or one of the girls.

My other choices are because they are getting closer involved with happiness. And life does that, sets you up just to kick the stool out from under you.

Magusfang, I just have 1 question, now that you have Max, Emma and petra getting so close, what about Max and Marge. I hope you leave them time to be together and not have Marge take up with Rick.

Of course. Marge is sort of like an older version of Amy, she'll be with the older women but only with Max. In fact I had a scene with Max and Marge after he gets back. a whole angst thing that Marge fixes, sometime a boy just needs his mother...or his wife's mother as it were

Thanks again!! I hope you are having fun writing these last two chapters because I damn sure enjoy reading them. The interaction and story back fill with the family love are magnificent. I hope we can have some more before Max has to go take on some more of the religious order.

B

Edited by Rescue25

I love how Mel seduced Mike... how much input do the girls have on sections like that? I'm a little surprised that no one at the school even asked about Max and Emma not being there when the rest went back to school, then again, I'm sure "honeymoon" was part of someone's conversation regarding them. Yeah, sappy chapters, but, they can't all be shoot em up, they are a loving family after all. You would think that since Joanne's issue is a chemical imbalance that Legion could step in and tinker around a little bit with it. I know it goes against self preservation that Legion will inherently have too, but, I'm hoping that they can either filter them out of her body or flash them before they take her out of the pod. Only the great and powerful Magus knows where things are going, I'm loving the ride.

I wonder if Cat is somewhat modeled after your new found "Monkey" enjoy them when they're young, as they get older they cause more gray hairs. We did miss you while you were gone, Enjoy your little bit of snow, and slightly cool weather, just watch the ice. I say cool because it's a lot colder and more snow here, lol. Can't wait for the next NorthStar.

I love how Mel seduced Mike... how much input do the girls have on sections like that? I'm a little surprised that no one at the school even asked about Max and Emma not being there when the rest went back to school, then again, I'm sure "honeymoon" was part of someone's conversation regarding them. Yeah, sappy chapters, but, they can't all be shoot em up, they are a loving family after all. You would think that since Joanne's issue is a chemical imbalance that Legion could step in and tinker around a little bit with it. I know it goes against self preservation that Legion will inherently have too, but, I'm hoping that they can either filter them out of her body or flash them before they take her out of the pod. Only the great and powerful Magus knows where things are going, I'm loving the ride.

I wonder if Cat is somewhat modeled after your new found "Monkey" enjoy them when they're young, as they get older they cause more gray hairs. We did miss you while you were gone, Enjoy your little bit of snow, and slightly cool weather, just watch the ice. I say cool because it's a lot colder and more snow here, lol. Can't wait for the next NorthStar.

they don't have a lot of input per se, but the characters are pretty heavily based on my girls - to a point obviously, the five year old doesn't wear kevlar LOL. But they usually dont read the stores until after they're posted, but I do ask for advice from time to time.

as for Joanne, Legion could fix her but wont because that would change who she is, plus she would never give him permission Haven't decided what to do with her nanites yet...we're not quite done with her...there woll be a lot of ghosts bubbling up from the past in the next book...hehehe

As for my niece, she's more like the twind than Cat, even got her one of those 22 caliber crickets, it a miniature rifle for young kids (sister-in-law nearly had a stroke) and she loves going to the ranhe like a big girl, pretty good shot too

A little late to the party for GITG 48 but I, too, LOVE the backstory character development. While I'm a huge fan of the action chapters, variety IS the spice of life and these kinds of chapters are not only well-written but just a pleasure to read. Once again, beautifully done!

I basically skipped Northstar as I wasn't into it, I'd prefer it to have been a bit more explaining about current time and the girls questioning with more details about the formerly abused sisters.

I guess that it was just too long about the same thing over & over. Just me.

they don't have a lot of input per se, but the characters are pretty heavily based on my girls - to a point obviously, the five year old doesn't wear kevlar LOL. But they usually dont read the stores until after they're posted, but I do ask for advice from time to time.

as for Joanne, Legion could fix her but wont because that would change who she is, plus she would never give him permission Haven't decided what to do with her nanites yet...we're not quite done with her...there woll be a lot of ghosts bubbling up from the past in the next book...hehehe

As for my niece, she's more like the twind than Cat, even got her one of those 22 caliber crickets, it a miniature rifle for young kids (sister-in-law nearly had a stroke) and she loves going to the ranhe like a big girl, pretty good shot too

Excellent. My 3 yo grandaughter has been shooting for a while. Start em young, teach them about safety and supervise closley.

My son takes her to sport goods store and she chooses what gun she would like to have. .

Saw on shout you are going to Jamaica. Business??

B

yeah, few days, babysitting duty, then the girls are gonna meet me for a long weekend

If memory serves, and it doesn't always, your last 2 "babysittings" led to recovery time for you. Wear the vest. At worst you'll get it salt stained from sweat. Otherwise have fun AND keep "us" posted. We worry as much or more than your "real" family.

:dancegirl2:

B

yeah, i learned my lesson...rookie mistake and lucky all i got was a scratch...at least i get the stitches out monday, should help with the itching

Ask yourself this, a bit of uncomfortable heat or at least a week of itchy wounds. Not to mention you probably got your ass chewed off when the girls heard :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.