Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest futalove

Hello everyone I have an idea to put forth to every. sense the main man has gone dark and some of us are craving a good read. How about we brake up and hunt for good stories and bring the information back to the group..??

@that-one-guy. Since Magusfang has gone dark for a while how about some more chapters on your sister story??

:hiya:

B

I have been working on it, ive gotten a bit more done that im happy with. Wont be able to finish it this week because i have (quite ironically) a creative writing assessment to do and ive done out a draft of what im going to do but i need to make it shorter because it has to be under 5 pages, its currently at just over 7 :)

Hello everyone I have an idea to put forth to every. sense the main man has gone dark and some of us are craving a good read. How about we brake up and hunt for good stories and bring the information back to the group..??

Try

A Game of Inches - Part One. by Rhiannon57

On xnxx 16 chapters

B

Guest futalove

Yea game of Inchs is a great read reading through for secound time. another one I am reading is beauty and the geek by frozenhero1. Literotica. it has over a houndred thousand veiws

Guest crazychickhull

Four on here I'm following all pretty good

Even if he wanted to - penny101

Loser - dedicatedquill

Control

Becoming(sequel to control)

Taking chances

All by eve_Leigh

All pretty good

CCH

Guest futalove

Ok guy I know this is off topic put this is the kinda girl max needs she is in beauty and the geek buy frozenhero1. her name is Miley. those of you reading the story tell me what you think... only thing negative about her she dose not like to share her man..

a

Ok guy I know this is off topic put this is the kinda girl max needs she is in beauty and the geek buy frozenhero1. her name is Miley. those of you reading the story tell me what you think... only thing negative about her she dose not like to share her man..

She wouldn't last long around Max's family very long if she doesn't share.

Guest Bankers Trust

I like Hard 93's stories, but the ones in chapter form he never finishes except the last one, Magical Hearts, that is a super story.

I do hope nothing is wrong with Magusfang, please come back, we miss you terribly!! Don't leave this story hanging, even if you finish it as an epilogue, just telling the bare bones of what happened to everyone. Please, please come back

right now I am reading a story by John Conroe called Demon Accords. there is no sex but it is a pretty good story. He is not on any sites. I got mine on Kindle for under 5 dollars each book. Others have asked, Magus are you alright?

Edited by jelad

I see that we are back in the old, deserted ghost town again. is there anyone here( the echo gets softer and softer till it isn't heard anymore).

I'm here too maybe his computer blew up again that's why he can't contact us. I hope it's something as simple as that.

If that were the case, I think he'd use his phone to let us know that. I'm hoping he's simply been sent on a "mission" and it's not something worse.

Keep in mind, his new job includes training Newbies.... they aren't always the most coordinated. Then again, Microsux did just do a huge update the other day too, I know it goofed with my computer. With luck, it's nothing major, and the Family all wanted to do something super special for Valentines and kidnapped him for a bit, lol, he can't type when he's tied to the bed and they're ravishing him. Fingers crossed all is well, and can't wait for the next chapters. Good Luck and Godspeed where ever you are Magus.

I agree, if his computer messed up he would use his phone to let us now something. either he got messed up or was sent somewhere at the last minute. if that happened the family is probably upset with him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.