Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

You young uns and your phones, you use them for everything except phoning. :lol:

You are right though; the leader is Pete's mom, she started it to pay for Pete's hospital bills.

Or is it Rick? Who got close to destroy them from with in, just as he did David & Cindy. He wants the patents.

You young uns and your phones, you use them for everything except phoning. :LOL:You are right though; the leader is Pete's mom, she started it to pay for Pete's hospital bills.Or is it Rick? Who got close to destroy them from with in, just as he did David & Cindy. He wants the patents.

Or maybe Max is a full on psycho and is behind all of it because he got bored one day. And it turns out everyone of the rescued slaves are robots built by Max as pawns in his little game, his final goal is to see which of the actual people survive the longest: Emma, Amy, Marge, Suzy, Becca, Mike, Leia, Evan, Jenna or Rick

Rick is secretly an ace pilot, takes Emma and Petra to the ice pack, landing on it, then dumping the sub, auto programming it for super deep water. Rick and David's old CIA group kept tabs on June and Max, all of that tech has a signature that can be traced. Or David had written a bug into the core programming for Alice allowing them to eavesdrop inside of the house. Too much tech dependence as far as intelligence of the bots, one computer glitch and they're screwed. High tech armor, low tech weapons, K.I.S.S. can't hack what don't have a computer. When they get home, Max upgrades everyone's car to a 1929 Model A with a diesel, taking them completely off the grid, no outside network connections after he builds a body for Jeeves and Albert.

SOMEBODY besides Volstok had to know Max would show up at the Dacha to rescue Catherine and Mel. I can't believe the David and Cynthia lookalikes being there was a coincidence.

Perhaps David really is alive and Jeeves is being monitored remotely so he's an unwitting mole. We still haven't had the interrogation of faux David/Umstead so I have a feeling he may be where the answer lies. I doubt he's the mastermind though. The mastermind wouldn't expose himself to Max directly.

Guest lukemasters420

Well that's all good most likely after you do mannage to get them home don't forget that earlys son adopted a little girl again with the same name as Mike's sister and they all planned on comeing over for dinner

I'm jonesing a bit myself. I'm guessing The Man is still trying to work out the odds and ends of painting himself into a corner with the "school starting in three days" thing along with balancing all the other storylines. The story has gotten almost too big for its britches so I'm thinking some chapters are just going to have to be whittled down to one or two storylines instead of including them all. Then again, with Magus you just never know! ;)

I'm jonesing a bit myself. I'm guessing The Man is still trying to work out the odds and ends of painting himself into a corner with the "school starting in three days" thing along with balancing all the other storylines. The story has gotten almost too big for its britches so I'm thinking some chapters are just going to have to be whittled down to one or two storylines instead of including them all. Then again, with Magus you just never know! ;)

AMEN !!

That's just it. There are too many story lines because there are too many characters. Never mind the stories about Evan's parents as they have no bearing on the main story. I still think that either Emma and Max are going to be together or have Max finally have enough of Emma falling in love with every girl who comes along and leave Emma.

Emma is pregnant with Max's twin girls. He's NOT gonna leave her. Max, Emma, Amy and Alice pretty much taught each other how to love and they have a LOT of love to give. Nothing wrong with sharing the wealth. Besides, Emma has raging hormones. With Max away, she HAS to find an outlet! ;)

Edited by COJimmyV

Raging hormones is not an excuse, she has forgotten when lil Cindy was born and her promise. She's fickle first it was her sister then Becca and now it is Petra.Who is next Evan's mother?

Sorry but it is time for Max to put his foot down letting them all know that he will no longer put up with their treatment of him.

Raging hormones is not an excuse, she has forgotten when lil Cindy was born and her promise. She's fickle first it was her sister then Becca and now it is Petra.Who is next Evan's mother?Sorry but it is time for Max to put his foot down letting them all know that he will no longer put up with their treatment of him.

I dont really think thats fair becausw max escentially dies the exact same thing, he finds a girl and falls in love. Sure only some of them have been "as deep as emma" but it would still be hypocritical for max to call emma out on it.

I dont really think thats fair becausw max escentially dies the exact same thing, he finds a girl and falls in love. Sure only some of them have been "as deep as emma" but it would still be hypocritical for max to call emma out on it.

None of them have been as deep as Emma and if you check you will find that it is usually Emma who pushes Max to the girls. Don't get me wrong I always wanted Max and Emma to be together, but it seems Emma always goes off the deep end. This time it seems it is even worse than ever as Emma thanks Petra for helping her with her morning sickness and Petra says that is what a girlfriend is supposed to do.

Max has said all along that he'd be perfectly happy with only Emma. It was Emma that added everyone else in, to make and keep her happy and less chance of jealousy, Max went along with it. Emma added Amy, Emma added Marge, Emma added June, Emma added Becca, and Emma added Petra. It started because she wanted to be able to play with others and didn't want Max to feel left out of all of that. Max's loyalty to Emma won't falter, even when the blow up happened, she was his biggest concern, that she wouldn't want him anymore, the others had always been along for the ride. He had never asked for what he has, it was offered to him, and almost expected of him to go along. In some ways Emma wants to be like Amy, to have the freedom to play around, but, the stability of having Max as well, in other words, have her cake and eat it too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.