Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

The cross over could come via Max & Capt. Johanson being related in some ways cousins or the Capt is Max's Uncle, etc. Yes I know Max has an extra s in his last name but that could be that the Captain tried to Anglicized this name or one side of the family came from Holland and the other Belgium or similar country. The story could happen in GITG as Early or Rick calls on Nick & TK for assistance for transport that the bad guys won't know about. And to also provide backup for May & Marge while Max goes off after Mr. White & Co.

magus' computer R.I.P.:

Oh noooooooo, it didnt like your new career and lost the will to live

Will he give it a 21 gun salute or drop a smart bomb on it an send it to its maker in bits and pieces when he buries it. Only Magus knows for sure and I am betting on a very loud explosion and possibly a mushroom cloud. :alien::pop:

Will he give it a 21 gun salute or drop a smart bomb on it an send it to its maker in bits and pieces when he buries it. Only Magus knows for sure and I am betting on a very loud explosion and possibly a mushroom cloud. :alien::pop:

QUESTION. Will the explosion/cloud be from the computer or Mangus?

B

Or he can take it with him at his first day of class and used it as target practice for his students.

Or he can take it with him at his first day of class and used it as target practice for his students.

Never tought of that. Woould make a very neat hands on training aid. And since it is the teachers he doesn't have to request it through channels to use and destory. Just think of the Shock and Awl the class will have of destorying the evil computer that let Magus down in our and his time of need. Hope he was able to recover the stories from the Hard Drive before it broke down. Was Alice able to download the memory before it died. We will only have to wait and see what the great Magus says.

How was your first day at your new job. Hopefully the students did not try to hurt you to much or was it the other way around. You did not hurt them to much.

Should just pistol whip him, or use him as a moving target for the rest of the class.

I just told him if he knew so much better, then show me. While he was doing his Bruce Lee impression I just kicked him the balls - crude but effective :)

Guest darthel0101

I just told him if he knew so much better, then show me. While he was doing his Bruce Lee impression I just kicked him the balls - crude but effective :)

Do it fast, do it dirty, and do it to him before he is able to do it to you.

Classic Lazarus Long concept.

BTW - wasn't it the samurai who were supposed to be trained to draw their sword and end the fight at the same time?

Haven't written since Saturday, but I'll write a little when I get home. Had to discipline a student already, hope he can still have kids! Call me an old man huh?

On second thought maybe removing him from the gene pool might be a better thing for everyone.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.