Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Nope, it could be Jeeves or even Albert for a change deciding that he wants a little vengence.

Amy's being a little wicked could be fun with her having Mike show up on M. Blanc along with his sister, Max and the twins thus allowing them to play with him in a most unpleasant way.

Also who is the jerk with the computer problems? Is he Mr Big? Also it could prove interesting to have Early, Sam, Rick and the SEALs that Dave knows having worked together at one time. Maybe even have a SBS & JTF2 in the mix.

Well as good as the Girls chapter was I believe you out did yourself in the North star chapter. There are just nothing I can say that will do justice to it. Maybe it's because there is such a long wait between chapters. Or maybe it's just everyone discusses Girls so much, but I really look forward to any North star chapters. .keep up the excellent work.

I can't wait to see Amy's plan, she always manages to pull it all off. Glad to see some SEALS getting some play time too, they're always up for a good fight, lol. Hmmm, could there be others that the crypt keeper is holding up there too? Someone that may surprise all of us? Only the mind of Magus knows for sure.

Congrats on the job, at least you still get to have some kind of play time, and it'll bring you home in on piece. Wait, didn't the last oops with things that go BOOM happen during training? Keep your fingers safe, they're golden.

I believe we will get a surprise. I was thinking of one person I would like to see being found there with mike's family is Cat's niece

mr. white is just a code name, a little homage to reservoir dogs (was watching that while I wrote that part, who says real life doesn't leak into our writing) so let me get this straight: you want me to combine all three of my novels into some great all inclusive cross over, I'm game!

Somewhere you said that your writing was about your real life but told as fiction for some rather obvious reasons. Both Northstar and GITG are the same story, in my opinion, just told a little differently. I know some of the fans are pushing for a merger but, I kind of like both stories by themselves. Trying to merge them would probably create as cast that would be much more confusing than letting them go their separate ways.

However you choose to write them. I, for one, will be hounding the site looking for the next chapter in both.

Get your body back in shape, as much as you can. Unfortunately none of us are spring chicks any more and we don't bounce back as soon or as much as we use to. Hope the new job will be less stressful BUT training scenarios particularly with live equipment can be hazardous - too easy to "assume" that people are as "rational" as experienced hands. THAT can lead to some bad outcomes. Sometimes it's MUCH easier to do the job yourself rather than train someone to do it.

Hope it leaves you with ample time to write.

B

Edited by Rescue25

BUT training scenarios particularly with live equipment can be hazardous - too easy to "assume" that people are as "rational" as experienced hands. THAT can lead to some bad outcomes. Sometimes it's MUCH easier to do the job yourself rather than train someone to do it.

Hope it leaves you with ample time to write.

B

yeah, thats something i gotta work on, expecting these guys to know as much as experienced operators; even the shooters have to learn a whole new set of protocols, most get a little antsy when they learn they cant call for help if they get in trouble.

the other thing i have to learn is patience, i tend to get all, "just move i'll do it myself!"

i am concerned merging the two stories since the cast of characters is basically the same...so many common names is going to lead to confusion; maybe i'll do a short story and see how it works. i think a short story first, just to see how it goes...

i think the crossover request comes from the fact that they both are based (one a little more loosely than the other) on my past experiences (going home will be the closest to me, but still enough fiction (or maybe not, telling would be cheating) tp keep everyone guessing

not so much a full merger, more of a little dabble into where Rick might have met up with Nick, and helped out a bit, then went their separate ways again. I get confused enough with all of them separate, i could only imagine how crazy it'd be if they became one huge group.

not so much a full merger, more of a little dabble into where Rick might have met up with Nick, and helped out a bit, then went their separate ways again. I get confused enough with all of them separate, i could only imagine how crazy it'd be if they became one huge group.

Like Big Man said, just a little crossover with a character or two, kinda like they do on TV. It IS "sweeps" month after all. :indubitably:

Edited by COJimmyV

yeah, my habit of using the names of people i know...guess i need to meet more people ;)

Latest Northstar was excellent as well. LOVE the back and forth banter as well as the family interaction and lovespeak. You have me wishing there were two of you, one to knock out chapters of each story every few days.

Edited by COJimmyV

I agree, maybe just certain members crossing over in the stories. That way you do not have to have everyone meeting up. Maybe Rick or Early meeting with Nick or Elliott would work or even TK meeting with Max after coming back from Russia.

Yeah, I think a limited interaction would be less confusing; if it works then maybe a short story with more characters...it'll be hard to write to keep chaos from reighning supreme, so I'm a little hesitant...could be fun though

I think Going Home is probably the least popular of the three but it seems to be coming to the fore in your mind. This is YOUR forum and if you want to get some time in on that story "pivot and proceed". We will read whatever you write - you are that good!

Waiting on your next offering.

:indubitably:

B

No, I want to wait on that one until I at least get GITG finished, I do write on it slowly...it helps to take a break from my lead story sometimesV

I certainly hope that GITG does not come to a conclusion anytime soon - like maybe 5 or 10 years down the road. Most of enjoy it too much !!

hmmmmm.... Tatiana tried everything but it just wasn't happening, the years had stolen Rick's erection and there was no turning the clock bac. But Suzy, ever resourceful, broke out the duct tape and popsicle sticks and disaster was once again avoided!

Let me just say EWWWWWWWW!

ok ok.... Rick, now properly supported rolled the ancient blonde onto her back, careful not to break a hip, and lined up; as he pushed into her, Tatiana raised her head, "No! That's the wrong wrinkle!"

Ok ok........ vomiting.gif

Edited by magusfang

Guest Old West

I disagree with the merging of the stories in any manner. Problem is North Star, while told in present tense is about the past, while GITG is current time (more or less). Except for the anachronism of the XD pistols mentioned once in NS, the exclusion of current tech within the story of the past has been pretty consistent.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.