Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest bookworm340

Probably maybe having something to do with mike's parents in Europe , perhaps the eastern Russian area and have been watching Max's family ever since his father said the expirement with the spiders was a bust ? Or Mike is planning to do something with max considering he look like he was looking for a challenge fight with max when max first fought the three deadheads

Soon bat friends, I am nearly finished with both a GITG and a Northstar tonight or tomorrow at the latest; am out drinking right now - don't tell the girls though!

Hope it isn't anything that will react with your pain meds. You know booze and drugs do not mix well. Good luck though and will be waiting for the next chapters.

Read and reread the last two chapters. Figured eventuality something would happen to either Stella or carol. They are more or less a main character. They have more role than max's friends throughout the story. It would be a little messed up if mike is the mike. Could be a devastating blow for Max, having one of his friends betray him willingly. This is someone he trusted with a lot of details entrusted him with the safety of his family. Even treated him like family. Such a betrayal can cause Max to stop trusting anyone. Will be interesting to see where this leads.

Hope it isn't anything that will react with your pain meds. You know booze and drugs do not mix well. Good luck though and will be waiting for the next chapters.

Oh yeah they do. When the meds don't knock the paid down a LITTLE supplement of the ABC variety usually does the trick. Everything in moderation though.

B

Yeah, sorry I haven't posted, been drowning my sorrows. Had my doc appt today; evidently in retired like it or not :(

Gave me a choice, work or walk...thinking it over. Been to much of a coward to go home and tell the girls...

The easiest way is to face it head on. They will love you for the man that you are. You can still do both (work and walk) just not the dangerous work job of jumping and getting shot at, unless you are guarding a shopping mall that is attached by deranged holiday shoppers and then you have to release the spiders and flyers on them.

But listen to your doctor and family. The girls will love you for your choice. After awhile you will be so smothered by their love that all you want to do is get up each day and see what you can do for them to make their day very enjoyible.

Like I said, get well soon and think of the family. Keep writing. You are good at it.

Am waiting for the crossover books between GITG and Northstar.

The girls will accept the news, besides, this way when you get bored, and want to go back, you know the doc is going to tell you no. Let the girls love up on you, and console your ego.

One thing I had forgotten about was that Max had actually given one of his teachers one of the computers complete with the Jeeves VI, if Jeeves evolved at the house, that means all of the computers using that system would have as well since they are running through the same system. How good of control does he keep of that computer when alone? The tech is out there to be back tracked, if you find the right port to go through, and that could have been part of it.

Yes giving it up is hard, especially that Adrenalin rush but your health & relationships are far more important. Remember that here to-day, gone tomorrow is more than just a pearl of wisdom.

As for job security it doesn't have to be mall cop you could qualify for teaching and then there is your writing. A few writers from that brand 'xn' site do that and sell quite well. One had no problems as his story had little sex and another actually had to spice his up for the publisher he picked.

Take care and enjoy at least some leisure before looking for other work.

I understand "work or walk" but from what you have said in previous posts if you continue to "work" very soon you won't be able to walk period.

Do you really see yourself in a chair?? With your experience you might consider teaching WITHOUT you going hands on. Not as much fun but you WILL make your girls much happier. Unhappy girls DO NOT make for a happy life. :coffee:

Keep the faith and the keyboard.

B

Already offered a job doing training, mostly classroom and firearms; nothing strenuous. Oh well, at least I still get to blow shit up on e and a while.

That's where I've been all day, talking to the owner; I took it, so the girls are happy, I'll reserve judgement...

Well anywho: been stuck on how to end this chapter, but I think I got it now. Wrote a whole chapter of Northstar trying to figure it out, so will post both soon, I wanna read over Northstar first, was drinking when I wrote it and all my big talk aside I'm not a big drinker usually so no telling what I wrote with booze and narcs on board :o. But I'll post soon

Funny thing is, nothing for GITG came to but when I woke up this morning it hit me outta the blue!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, guess I'll have to accept I can't be twelve forever :(

Implossions are ok I guess, but they just don't give me the warm fuzzies like a good old fashion explosion, especially with a nice fireball. After all, it's not really blown up unless its blown up and burning! :D

I can't wait to see Amy's plan, she always manages to pull it all off. Glad to see some SEALS getting some play time too, they're always up for a good fight, lol. Hmmm, could there be others that the crypt keeper is holding up there too? Someone that may surprise all of us? Only the mind of Magus knows for sure.

Congrats on the job, at least you still get to have some kind of play time, and it'll bring you home in on piece. Wait, didn't the last oops with things that go BOOM happen during training? Keep your fingers safe, they're golden.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.