Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

you all are forgetting how twisted Magus can be, Mike could have found the phone in some ones stuff that he cares about. Remember how many times Magus's cliffhangers implied one thing and then when the next chapter came out he totally went another direction and really screwed with our minds.

this would be really confusing but you could always change Mia's name to Max. (10 points for anyone who gets that reference).

great chapter, I was in tears when albert and chives (hope I got the names right) where scared and decided to merge. or It could be the blasted cold I got. either I deal with the runny nose and eyes or I take meds I walk around like a zombie for a couple of days.

can't wait for the next one to see what Max's response is.

Having Mike doing it to protect his parents won't fly as he knows what Max will do for family/friends so he could have some how communicated to Max that his parents are held by the low lives and then kept out of the loop on rescuing them. It would have been great if he came in with his gun and said sorry Max and either 1) Pointed at Max only to be shot by Lea & Rick, 2) Tat tackles him and introduces him to her interrogation techniques, Russian Cold War style or 3) He eats the gun and becomes Pete #2.

INTERESTING ! Capture one of the bad guys and let Tat "interrogate" him Russian style. Or better yet oriental style. Much more painful, slower but effective.

:coffee:

B

I was wondering what happened to Walter and his wife during the battle becouse Walter was at the table when max got the call. then he was not mentioned after that?

Walter and his wife was still in the barn with Tatiana. It was just Emma and Petra that was sitting at the table.

Well knowing your twisted mind we can only think that it is Mike. Could be someone behind him holding a weapon on him. If not then Mike will be dead before he can take another breath. Alice or Amy will kill him without even thinking about it. May also will kill him because of Carol.

Only you know the answer to that and you will tell us in your own time.

My only question is how was Hind gunships get into the US without setting off every early warning systems we have without connections with the military. Oh yes that is right the letter companies would be the ones behind the two attacks.

Let us know soon.

Well knowing your twisted mind we can only think that it is Mike. Could be someone behind him holding a weapon on him. If not then Mike will be dead before he can take another breath. Alice or Amy will kill him without even thinking about it. May also will kill him because of Carol.

Only you know the answer to that and you will tell us in your own time.

My only question is how was Hind gunships get into the US without setting off every early warning systems we have without connections with the military. Oh yes that is right the letter companies would be the ones behind the two attacks.

Let us know soon.

In giant crates marked tractor

Better yet, they stuck a sticker on it and listed it as a large toy!

And WoW, you guys are a bloodthirsty bunch! Kill Mike Kill Mike Kill Mike...

Edited by magusfang

You All are assuming that Mike is confessing. He might be sorry because he found out that it was Rick/Leia or even Petra that was betraying him. He found the sat-phone when looking for a condom in Leia's suitcase or in Rick's go-bag. Remember Rick was in a USSOC unit and maybe even Black Ops for an US alphabet soup Co. Might have even been placed in the school to keep an eye on Max in case he knew stuff about Dad's work. It's not likely that June or David hid how bright he was.

We'll just have to wait (hopefully not too much longer) to find out what little twist old fangface has for us this time. So come on magus get chapters 34 - 36 up or we send pink mosquitoes after you.

Max was enrolled in college classes when he met Amy and Emma, then the dog incident, and Amy going into the pod. It wasn't until after June was killed was school even considered for the kids, and even that was up in the air until Marge took the nurse position, Rick had already been established at the school before that. I'm still wondering how Max will get Mrs. Crawford's bug out of her butt, she still blames Max for her kid getting hit by the truck. Lots of variables in the situation for Magus to play with our minds.

Max was enrolled in college classes when he met Amy and Emma, then the dog incident, and Amy going into the pod. It wasn't until after June was killed was school even considered for the kids, and even that was up in the air until Marge took the nurse position, Rick had already been established at the school before that. I'm still wondering how Max will get Mrs. Crawford's bug out of her butt, she still blames Max for her kid getting hit by the truck. Lots of variables in the situation for Magus to play with our minds.

Even before Max went to school Mrs, Crawford always had that attitude as Rick stated before. Also true about Rick having being establish cause he was there when one of the adopting parents was on the football team while he was there. I believe his name was Daniel Marx

If Mike WASN'T confessing, wouldn't he have led the culprit in at gunpoint? If his parents are bad guys then I think they convinced Mike that they were being held captive. Mike seems like too much of a dumb jock to be any type of mastermind and he certainly wouldn't confess if he were. I think he's being duped.

Guest wolf7700

If Mike WASN'T confessing, wouldn't he have led the culprit in at gunpoint? If his parents are bad guys then I think they convinced Mike that they were being held captive. Mike seems like too much of a dumb jock to be any type of mastermind and he certainly wouldn't confess if he were. I think he's being duped.

I am with COJimmyV Mike could be duped could be his parents doing it. Mike Dad could be the boss only time will tell when magus gets the chapters out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.