Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Uh oh, my evil plot has been exposed! ;)

What David and Cynthia did not die and they are the moles. They are hacking the system because he built it and knows all about the bat cave and the spiders. HA HA the plot thickens. Only you the evil one knows and you are not going to tell us. Maybe we can get your wife to put truth sirem in your oatmeal the next time. You know we have the means to get you to talk. We just hint at something and you let it slip out in your drug induced mind. :bash::tongue2:

So you admit that Max and June have a past together eh.

So is it Daddy, sis or Both that resurfaces? I never bought their story that David died, I think it was splitsville and he took the daughter & she got the boy.

Wait, wait David is behind the slavery ring that's why they know all about Max & Co.

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

So you admit that Max and June have a past together eh. So is it Daddy, sis or Both that resurfaces? I never bought their story that David died, I think it was splitsville and he took the daughter & she got the boy. Wait, wait David is behind the slavery ring that's why they know all about Max & Co. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

I would have to go back to BITG but I think somewhere along the line I seem to remember they died in an auto crash (daddy and Cynthia).

But with the "evil" sci-fi who knows but him.

B

I would have to go back to BITG but I think somewhere along the line I seem to remember they died in an auto crash (daddy and Cynthia).

But with the "evil" sci-fi who knows but him.

B

I don't remember if it was a car crash. I remember Alice telling Max it was a accident and it wasn't Max fault because he was just a small child.

Who knows what lurks in the evil mind of Magus. Maybe Alice was programed to tell Max and June that they died. Would not be to hard to have bodies that looked like them too be buried. And if the bodies were to mangled up they would have been a closed casket so no viewing. Could be that the government took the father and daughter and put them into statis until needed at a later time and Max and the family will come across them on one of their raids and find out that they were giving the government and bad people the info against their will. Max blows the prison sky high and brings home the father and daughter. Never know. Only the wicked mind of Magus knows and he is keeping it away from us. Lets get the truth serium out and shot him up. He has let the premise of the third book out, maybe we can have him slip up with more info.

we will never know the evil that lurks there, that's why we keep checking back, and want to see more of the adventures. he was one of my favorite authors on that other place, i came here because of him, and have found a few others that followed as well. book three as mostly flash backs would be good, kinda filling in what happened before emma, amy, and them. heck, that could be a series all in itself. i admit, there's a few that would destroy things for me personally, others not as much, we all have the ones we love, but, we all love, amy, alice, max, and emma at least.

Maybe two, I'm seriously liking the idea of a one up book with Max and Nick, Ohhh I know, Rick know nick from his past...maybe I add him at the end of Northstar, and Rick makes first contact, thinking Max could use the help...just need to figure out who the bad guys would be...

Guest Crazychickhull

Seems a bit off topic as didn't read read for a few days but I'm totally p.o'd at the whole family. Everyone bought the kids and each other something for christmas. But max didn't get a present! After everything he's done for all of them surely he deserved to be thought of even if it was just a box of handkerchiefs. Or cat making him one of her sketches or etchings? That would have been specially to max i think.

CCH

You have to remember that Petra is a part of Max and Emma now, just like Becca had been before Nadi.... saying what you did hundy is going with a double standard... Max had been with Petra by himself, and no one said a thing, Max has been with most of them by themselves at one time or another in all of this, and for all intents and purposes, Petra is a girl. Heck, Max was with Petra in just a couple chapters ago, by himself, after he and Emma got married, no one batted an eye, or made a comment.

I am a little shocked in Stella being the one that got hurt, but, I think the property was the target, not Carol or Stella personally, I hope Carol learned how to run a pod or bye bye Stella.

One down and how many more to go? Seeing as we don't know who are at the house the body count could be enormous. I can see Carol becoming a vengeful angel.

It is time for Max to install permanent defences at the house sort of leave it up to Rick, Walt and Nick to hire grounds keepers or maybe even find a new home. Keep Tat's Ranch as a vacation destination for all the families

Emma's already pregnant, she cant get any more preggers. They had already been together like that, when Emma masturbated Petra in the sub on the way home in the shower. I do wonder if the same outrage would happen with Tatiana and Suzy.

It's too bad Magus has Going Home characters set, that would be a good way to make it like Rick's story, then merge the three together.

You have to remember that Petra is a part of Max and Emma now, just like Becca had been before Nadi.... saying what you did hundy is going with a double standard... Max had been with Petra by himself, and no one said a thing, Max has been with most of them by themselves at one time or another in all of this, and for all intents and purposes, Petra is a girl. Heck, Max was with Petra in just a couple chapters ago, by himself, after he and Emma got married, no one batted an eye, or made a comment.

I am a little shocked in Stella being the one that got hurt, but, I think the property was the target, not Carol or Stella personally, I hope Carol learned how to run a pod or bye bye Stella.

Carol doesn't have to. Jeeves will handle everything all she has to do is get her in the pod.

Petra is as important to Max as Emma is, and if they spend time together he would be fine with that; as for finishing inside her, what's the big deal Petra is a girl, remember she has all the girl parts but only one boy part, the penis, no testicles so no sperm, so she can't get Emma pregnant and even if they could i' sure they would welcome petra giving emma a baby!; Max took Perta's girl cherry alone, why can't Emma take Petra's boy cherry?

Petra is as important to Max as Emma is, and if they spend time together he would be fine with that; as for finishing inside her, what's the big deal Petra is a girl, remember she has all the girl parts but only one boy part, the penis, no testicles so no sperm, so she can't get Emma pregnant and even if they could i' sure they would welcome petra giving emma a baby!; Max took Perta's girl cherry alone, why can't Emma take Petra's boy cherry?

agrees completely, it's obvious that Petra is more integrated into Max and Emma than Becca was, and Max had Becca on his own in the van in the mall parking lot. Becca seemed almost forced into the couple, Petra was accepted by both of them with open arms. How will it be when Petra gets what she wants... Max's baby? The one underlying thing in all of this situation is that they all love eachother and there, as yet, still is no jealousy going on.

Great chapter. Can not wait until the poop hits the fan when Max gets back. True where is this great security that Max has around the house and who is shooting at them. Will they be able to breech the house and if so what will the body count be. You told us that the count ws going to be high. Hope that Carol is able to save Stella. Will she become another June/May. Her brain pattern uploaded to the house mainframe to be put into another robot body.

Only you know and you will let us know in your evil wicked timeframe.

Will be waiting for the next chapter. Figure out how Rick and Nick knows each other to tie in the two stories.

I guess it all depends on where Stella was hit then. Headshot, she's a goner, leg, the nanites may be able to patch, what kind of round are they using, some rounds will do a lot of internal damage with a small hole. We've seen time and time again, the tech isn't perfect in responses, there may be little gaps, and who knows, they may not have been identified as hostile til the system picked up that they had weapons. Only our resident expert knows, and will tell us when the time is right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.