Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

true, but I think we'll let amy handle this one, promises to be more fun that way

Sometimes Max has to put the brakes on Amy for the overall good of the family. Amy's are more fum BUT Max should be astute enough to know that the safety of the family has to come first so that they don't get shut down entirely.

Remember, it was Amy's plan that got Max out of the hospital after the detention center. Convoluted, and crazy, but, she's a smart one that won't do anything stupid either. She's always said that she may act crazy and outrageous, but, she knows what's going on.

Remember, it was Amy's plan that got Max out of the hospital after the detention center. Convoluted, and crazy, but, she's a smart one that won't do anything stupid either. She's always said that she may act crazy and outrageous, but, she knows what's going on.

I agree with Bigman, Amy always makes the plans how to get the job done. Max and Alice just make little changes so nothing bad happens to the family members or Max and Alice take the hard tasks of Amy's plan.

Amy was 10 when she met Max, the docs told her when she was 3 she'd only have a couple years. She lives her bucket list because she knows what it's like to be living on borrowed time. Does it make her a little crazy? yep. Does she do everything as tho it's the only chance she'll get? yep. Is she going to do something completely stupid to make it all end too quick? nope. She lives in the moment, and enjoys every second of it. As long as she has Max, Alice, and Emma, she knows she'll be ok, and they know if they have her, they'll be ok. Sometimes its a real benefit to go back to the beginning even if you've read the series a hundred times, it never gets old.

Is that a hint one guy, everyone want a Northstar next? Ok, most finished with 32 (sorry, slept the last 28 hours, somebody spiked my oatmeal with flexoral...) so as soon as that's done I'll post a Northstar. :)

No what we are hinting at is if GITG and Northstar cross path somewhere in the story line. It could be fun to see them meet each other and Nick and Anna helps Max and Emma to fight the bad guys coming after Max's family. Each story hates to see children and women abused. Would be a neat stor line. I am reading two stories on another site that did just thtat. The Morrisons and the Mitchells meet up. The Mitchells were a secret secuity unit protecting the family members of the Morrisons from women trafficers and abusers.They are neat stories.

Maybe in book three.

I could do that, the simularities in names might confuse everyone at first. Only question is do I do it before or after Amanda dies...thinking after to make the timelines sinc

Ohhh, Sasha and Amy hit it off...or better yet, sasha and the twins!

Edited by magusfang

Amy was 10 when she met Max, the docs told her when she was 3 she'd only have a couple years. She lives her bucket list because she knows what it's like to be living on borrowed time. Does it make her a little crazy? yep. Does she do everything as tho it's the only chance she'll get? yep. Is she going to do something completely stupid to make it all end too quick? nope. She lives in the moment, and enjoys every second of it. As long as she has Max, Alice, and Emma, she knows she'll be ok, and they know if they have her, they'll be ok. Sometimes its a real benefit to go back to the beginning even if you've read the series a hundred times, it never gets old.

Yeah, she is who she is because she lived seven years on the bubble...make anyone a little crazy

I could do that, the simularities in names might confuse everyone at first. Only question is do I do it before or after Amanda dies...thinking after to make the timelines sinc

The similarities confuses me now. If I had to choose between North and GITG the girl would win hands down. North is a good story BUT !!!

B

Is that a hint one guy, everyone want a Northstar next? Ok, most finished with 32 (sorry, slept the last 28 hours, somebody spiked my oatmeal with flexoral...) so as soon as that's done I'll post a Northstar. :)

YOUR GIRLS looking after you. That is as it should be. We (your fans) want more story and know you need to do real world but your family is making sure

you stay healthy - a little crazy maybe BUT healthy.

B

After. This is were Northstar started. The story was how Nick and Anna got together and how the family started. It might be fun to pick it up at the party on the beach. Lead in with a chapter of them meeting and Max and the girls could arrive in the sub for the party..

They want you to actually heal up, and are going to do anything they can to make sure you stay healthy. I can't fault them for that one. Will you actually be 100%, nope, but, you'll be as healthy as they can make you. Or, maybe they're priming you for a higher maintenance home life... hahaha, I see a lot of "Daaaad... teach me to ride a bike, or shoot a 30-30, or let's go for a hike". They love ya man, accept it, and love them right back.

Merge NorthStar and GITG??? hmm, maybe as a "hired hand" on Nick's side, then let them slide apart again. Nick and TK do know a lot more about the warfare side than Max does, and can help him grow, but, to totally merge them... not so much. We pretty much know where the "now" in NorthStar is, it's back story that's coming. GITG has a different line and different plan.

Maybe a book 4, Becca's little sister has trouble in school and becomes a student at Max's new school, Nick and TK figure out what Max is up to and offer to help...could be fun, but before I start something like that I need to bring both stories to a close

Wait you are saying maybe a book four. What is book three going to be about. Then book three could leading book four where they meet up. I agree to meet up for a short time and have Max learn some on warfare then drift apart until both are needed to help each other out.

Will leave it up to the great master to see how it would flow. But just get better and listen to the family members. And no you will never be 100% but you will be close to it. My knees and ankle still remind me of the coming cold weather before the weather man says it on TV. I am sure yoru back and other parts of your body is a better weather vane then those at the airport. Ha Ha.

Keep up the great writing and will be awaiting further chapters in all your stories.

Book three is about Max and June's past resurfacing...to tell you more would be a spoiler... :P

well atleast now we know what book three is going to be abouot because you never hinted about it in the past. No not s spolier. Just a line every once in awhile to get us all firing post out to each other to see what you are doing on the story and feeding you ideas to keep the story going.

Get well soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.