Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Keep going guys, you're writing book 3 for me :P

Or maybe I go in a whole new direction like Alice really does wish to be the computer overlord and she, Along with Jeeves, The professor (albert) and legion are potting to take over the world - but first they need Max out of the way! So they feed info to his enemies in the hope that they take him out!

...or not :)

I would hope OR NOT !!

Of course he is as you said most of the gifts were from Max.

Now as for Alice's old body seeing it was carrying the explosives that blew the place to kingdom come, most are in tiny pieces but then again those Chinese folk are thorough in recovering West Gear.

I still say that Book III should be about the future were Recovery Inc is run by Sneaky Tali & Punching Jazz et al.

Isnt war tech usually built so when it gets destroyed, no parts are able to be salvaged by the enemy? I think Max would of had that concept in mind when building his.

Yes but remember it does not happen every time. Looknat the tail piece of the stealth helicopter that crashed when the went after Ben Lama. They know who took him out by the markings on it and the president telling everyone on TV what seal team it was. Marked them all for a bullet by putting a target on their back.

Never could trust the government to not screw up black ops mission.

Who knows, maybe the government knows about Max and is letting him take out a bad part of the world so that they do not get caught doing it themselves.

When he does enough damage then they move in and take him out and take credit for the operations. Has been done in the past with the letter companies.

Guest Christian1040

My posts were more on the enemy not being able to reverse engineer left behind tech by Max and use it against him. Should of clarified that, but on the subject of them finding Max out, every authority figure he has come in contact with seems to know who he is and what he does, so that ship has sailed long ago. By now it seems all bad guys know him.

Yeah, he didn't really keep a low profile both with his assaults and bringing back loads of kids to what is basically a small town. Somebody, well everybody, seems to have noticed. Plus it was inevitable some of the parents and kids would talk, not really understanding the need for secrecy. So his only real advantage is the tech and that his enemies don't realize just how advanced and overwhelming the fire power at his command is. But that won't last...

oooh, good remembery, and only thing he took back was the core. buuuutttt, if someone got ahold of the original program for the core(from maybe a school computer).... oooh, you're seriously demented, and we love it

and if they can beat a little one, could it be so much harder to destroy one of the big ones

walker_spider_tank_concept_by_dstolpmann

Maybe Max will have to upgrade...

1100x487_436_Spider_Robot_2d_sci_fi_robo

and if they can defeat the spiders, does they're armor stand a chance?

on_patrol_by_mestophales-d35e11d.jpg

Edited by magusfang

ooooh, you truly are sadisitc, lol. but, it is the normal cycle of tech, someone comes up with something new, everyone tries to pick it apart until the advantage is erased, then they come up with the next upgrade and the cycle starts again.

ok guys, so sue me. I got the places wrong but you seem to understand what I was trying to say. eventually the government will find out about Max either the alphabet soup boys or some group that nobody knows about. he has been way to active and loud about the battles he has fought. just my opinion.

Yeah, I he's sent up way to many flares not to get noticed

Maybe time to pull back from international exploits and focus more on the sex trade here in the U.S.? Leaving a few bad guys dead in some of the larger cities probably wouldn't even make the local papers. (Dog bites man not news - man bites dog is). Hummmmm.

B

i was always amazed with her plans, especially the going to school one, or getting her mom to let her get her license. she's the one character that could almost always get me to smile, or even worse, jerk a tear out when she was upset.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.