Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

He never did say what was inside the guns. It was stated that they were custom made for them so he might have put some type of fail safe device in them. Remember as the writer he does not have to tell us everything he does to the tech items. All he has to do is make us think that he messed up and we will start to think that Magus messed up again when he knew all along that the weapons were fail safe. Would he have given a weapon to Hans that did not have some type of system in it that would make it unsafe to use against any of the family members. We will never know what he did to the weapons because he never told us.

Now would I do that? xigoAgjiA.gif

nope, never.

you would NEVER mislead us by giving us only partial information.

ROFLMAO and enjoying every minute of it

You leave a lot to our own imagination, and honestly, some of us have as twisted of imaginations as he does, lol. Which is kinda scary, but, in a good way. He's a master at intentional misdirection too, let us think one way, then slap us with a couple good twists. He just gets even better when he's a little doped up, he keeps even himself on his toes.

Hell half the time I have no idea where I'm going with a chapter, pain meds just make the journey more fun and surprising...of course sometimes I go off on tangents, but what the hell, I have a delete button :D

Glad you added Hans into this chapter. I have to ask. You keep mentioning Nell and Little Cat, but how come you don't mention Little Cat mother " Tess" anymore

I got it! Tess has been watching the babies this whole time! I am a genuious!

smiley-face-clip-art-RcGG8gecL.jpeg

I could only imagine if he sat and tried to put the family into a family tree, that would get anyone lost, whether they're on pain meds, of lots of coffee. We like it when he's a little crazy, it makes us all feel a little more "normal" shouldn't the phrase be "insanity adores company" instead tho?

I could only imagine if he sat and tried to put the family into a family tree, that would get anyone lost, whether they're on pain meds, of lots of coffee. We like it when he's a little crazy, it makes us all feel a little more "normal" shouldn't the phrase be "insanity adores company" instead tho?

Bigman, I actually tried to do that for myself just for fun a while back just to see what it would look like. Man that was a painful migraine i had for a day

Now would I do that? xigoAgjiA.gif

Yes you would. just to get us talking while you write the next chapter. That is what I would have done. I am sorry but never trust your enemy and only half trust your friends. Because who knows your enemy can become your friend and your friend can become your enemy. But like I said only you know what the guns are capable of doing or not doing.

Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself getting better.

spy_smiley_54933.jpg Yeah, pretty sure someone is watching...but who could it be?

Well it would not be the DOD. When Max's dad died they would have written him off the rolls. Spent the money on other projects and half the time do not even know what they are working on or even who is working for them. As f'or the other letter companies there are to busy spying on each other to figure out what their personnel are up to and if they get caught they blame the other organizations for the mess up. And if Max's dad was smart he would have sheilded the entire area to prevent it from being located. And I am sure that Max has had the systems regenerating the system blocking program on a daily bases. True any system can be hacked but it takes a long time to do that. Unless someone knows what to look for and where to look for it they could take years to figure it out. I am also sure that if he wanted to he could throw up a sheild around the area that would make star war defense look like childs play. But that would be up to whatever is in the evil and wicked mind of Magus. Only he knows and either he will not tell us or will let us know in his own good time.

Han's old group found Max on the way back from the hotel, and Max had been "offline" for almost a week at that point. They had Red track his bike's system to find the hotel. If I recall... Max was in the hospital with his newest systems recovering from a gunshot to the head. He was on the record at the hospital with "strange cells, and objects in his head" back in BITG. He's upgraded now, but, back then, he may not have been as careful about the systems as he is now. Back then, he was more worried about enjoying Emma, Amy, Alice, Marge, and June than working that deep on secure systems, or what may have happened after. You also have to remember... he left Alice's old body in the first orphanage, how much tech was salvageable and reverse engineered? While the tech may be made by Max, he had to buy the supplies somewhere, and the amounts he's had to get had to be pretty substantial, remember, he paid for pizza with his credit card that was stored online. Just because his tech is secure, don't mean someone didn't pull the "Target Scheme" and he's been a target by the Sheriff since before the Thomas incidents. The Sheriff conveniently "lost" him at the detention center, so even back then, he was being tracked and targeted.

Oh and do you remember when he emailed the schematics for the new pods and nanites to a professor he knew at the college? Hmmm, could that email have been intercepted or is that proffessor, unbeknowst to Max, working for some shadowy government agency...or maybe he's a spy...it boggls the mind!

Oh and do you remember when he emailed the schematics for the new pods and nanites to a professor he knew at the college? Hmmm, could that email have been intercepted or is that proffessor, unbeknowst to Max, working for some shadowy government agency...or maybe he's a spy...it boggls the mind!

That is true cause sometime you hear professor who work for government looking for new recruits. Max's contact at the college is Dr. Thorn I believe

He told Evan's dad to talk with that professor as well, and he could look at the Operating system for Jeeves and the other AI's. He's a professor as well, and we were never told what Evan's mom did.. but, she is his Dom, so who knows there as well. She could always be the mole, that had Evan's dad get the schematics and forward them to her contact too. Tech like those spiders isn't going to be forgotten, so easily, think of the drone tech currently around now, they just go to a different supplier with the same specs. There is also actually the possibility that David wasn't really killed all those years ago and has been underground. That would be a painful twist for May and Max, to see Cynthia and David after 8 or 9 years, only to find that, he's the reason they're being chased.

how many times has Max blown up stuff and left pits an pieces of tech in those places? remember Alice was watching him on a satalite when he went to the north pole the first time. if she could watch him others could watch him.

how many times has Max blown up stuff and left pits an pieces of tech in those places? remember Alice was watching him on a satalite when he went to the north pole the first time. if she could watch him others could watch him.

especially if they knew about him and the bat cave already...maybe the sub was bugged...

Guest Christian1040

Isnt war tech usually built so when it gets destroyed, no parts are able to be salvaged by the enemy? I think Max would of had that concept in mind when building his.

Remember one overwhelming fact... Max is actually only still a teen, and inexperienced in a lot of the concepts like that. He was thinking more of how to accomplish the mission, not about what might happen if some of the tech was recovered. His real lack of concern over the fact that he left Alice's old body behind shows that inexperience, the only way to know the tech isn't recovered is to not leave it behind. Alice's body wasn't military grade tech, any part recovered from it could be maybe engineered to track him, especially since he was linked with it, which means one of his chips was in it's head.

Guest Christian1040

I get what your trying to say, but as we all know Max is no ordinary teen, if he is going to attack a stronghold, it is common sense to research techniques on how to do it. You just dont wake up one day and decide to take on an army without doing research on warfare first, remember he likes to read books. Max has the intelligence of any grown man and more, so him being a teen is irrelevant. Yes, he did leave Alice's old body behind, but he left it in the middle of a huge explosion,plus Max modified the body for warfare,so that relates back to my last post. The body would have been decimated, highly unlikely to be salvaged.

Keep going guys, you're writing book 3 for me :P

Or maybe I go in a whole new direction like Alice really does wish to be the computer overlord and she, Along with Jeeves, The professor (albert) and legion are potting to take over the world - but first they need Max out of the way! So they feed info to his enemies in the hope that they take him out!

...or not :)

Alice was watching Max in CHINA via that old satellite.

BTW - Max never went to The North Pole, he simply went far north in The Northwest Territories. There is a lot of water between the two.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.