Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Very nice change of pace. Also glad your getting better. I like the action, but sometimes I really like the quiet times as well. It gives us time to reflect and just plain have fun. Keep up the good work and please look after yourself.

Yeah, I like doing the playful things. I like to take memories from my youth and apply them to the story, like watching my little sister sneak through the house like a ninja so she could peek at her presents :) Funny how after you lose someone those strange little memories you hadn't thought of for years pop into your mind. That's why I like writing this story and basing Amy on my sister, makes it feel like she's still with me somehow...I've based a lot of characters on people I knew, and still know, so while its fun to write the action, and to some extent the sex scenes, these chapters where they just interact normally and show depthe to the characters' personalities are my favorite to write.

I like the holiday theme and the truly upbeat activities, but I missed seeing Hans in the mix.

Oh crap! I meant to add him and forgot! Damn painmeds. Ok, I'm gonna edit this chapter and repost it because he is supposed to be included, I'll drop a post here when I get it reposted. Thanks for pointing that out Darth.

Some of my favorite chapters are the ones with just them interacting with each other too.... the times where they just got to be kinda "normal" whatever that may be. Amy being herself, Max being the modest one like he used to be, the way all of the girls are out to drive him batty. That's part of why I picked up some of the original BITG chapters again, and I have to remind myself that Max, Emma, Amy, Mike, Evan, Leia are still actually just teens themselves. Love how you brought all of that out again.

Rest up, get healthy, and we'll all be here when you keep going. BTW, not too bad of a chapter for being all doped up, lol.

Going forward, I think Chapter 31 will be referred to as "The Happy Chapter". Definitely one of my favorites. Just gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling. And thanks for changing it to add Hans. That made it even better! :thumbsup:

I wrote that little scene out of order and forgot all about it, ok we found the first drawback to large doses of opiates :)

Glad you added Hans into this chapter. I have to ask. You keep mentioning Nell and Little Cat, but how come you don't mention Little Cat mother " Tess" anymore

Some of my favorite chapters are the ones with just them interacting with each other too.... the times where they just got to be kinda "normal" whatever that may be. Amy being herself, Max being the modest one like he used to be, the way all of the girls are out to drive him batty. That's part of why I picked up some of the original BITG chapters again, and I have to remind myself that Max, Emma, Amy, Mike, Evan, Leia are still actually just teens themselves. Love how you brought all of that out again.

Rest up, get healthy, and we'll all be here when you keep going. BTW, not too bad of a chapter for being all doped up, lol.

I have to agree. The adventures are nice but the personal interactions are what make this story great.

Glad you added Hans into this chapter. I have to ask. You keep mentioning Nell and Little Cat, but how come you don't mention Little Cat mother " Tess" anymore

Mmm, probably because I mixed her and Tess up...oops

Ok, so about half the Nell's are actually Tess's...damn more editing in my future sad-012.gif

Love the family downtime. It was very enjoyable. Went back and reread the chapter after you posted that you rewrote it to include Hans. I really did enjoy the part that he was included in and how the twins welcomed him to the family and when he asked Suzy for forgiveness for the way he was and she also welcomed him into the family. Good trust on Max's part by giving Hans a loaded gun. By Hans not shooting him it shows that he might have really changed or he is still trying to set Max up. Only you know that and you will let us know the outcome in the future. Hope the sheriff takes Max up on the job offer. I think that he is going to set up a western section of the country to filter the abused children and teens to loving family. Evently you will let us know who the mole is. Everyone is looking at the system being hacked (Alice, May or even the twins). But what if is Legion that is the mole. He is getting self awared everyday and thinks that Max should not be helping people he does not know. If you are becoming self aware wouldn't you want to take out the only person that could stop you from probably taking over the mainframe and running it the way you want it to run. Like I said only you as the great writer knows the answer to this. Will be awaitng the next great chapter.

Rest and recover and get better. Think of the possibllty of retiring to make your family happy.. As a mall cop, you would have to refrain from shooting or blowing up the shoppers that are being stupid and acting like they are on funny items. Sorry to hear about the lost of your sister. Nice to see that you are using Amy to protray her in the story to keep her memory alive in you.

Like I said get well and listen to the family and your doctors.

Mmm, probably because I mixed her and Tess up...oops

Ok, so about half the Nell's are actually Tess's...damn more editing in my future sad-012.gif

ROFLMAO

You've put so many characters into this story that you're gonna start pissing off your readers when you have some die so that you can remember who is who.

I hate to think about what will happen when you start writing about Nick and crew again.

STILL ROFLMGDAO

edited because of the damned Android auto fuckup, I mean, autocorrect

Edited by darthel0101

I did kind of notice too that Max didn't seem to install tech into the guns to keep them from getting taken and used against them. Fingerprint ID, or maybe linked to their chip? There is the fact that Max's dad worked for DOD.... they don't just stop following someone, and with the tech going on, there is the passive tracking that could happen just of the internet part. His system may be super secure, but, if someone knows what to look for, it's trackable, plus, with all the new additions, who's to say that one of them could have been brainwashed like Hans was?

I did kind of notice too that Max didn't seem to install tech into the guns to keep them from getting taken and used against them. Fingerprint ID, or maybe linked to their chip? There is the fact that Max's dad worked for DOD.... they don't just stop following someone, and with the tech going on, there is the passive tracking that could happen just of the internet part. His system may be super secure, but, if someone knows what to look for, it's trackable, plus, with all the new additions, who's to say that one of them could have been brainwashed like Hans was?

He never did say what was inside the guns. It was stated that they were custom made for them so he might have put some type of fail safe device in them. Remember as the writer he does not have to tell us everything he does to the tech items. All he has to do is make us think that he messed up and we will start to think that Magus messed up again when he knew all along that the weapons were fail safe. Would he have given a weapon to Hans that did not have some type of system in it that would make it unsafe to use against any of the family members. We will never know what he did to the weapons because he never told us.

He never did say what was inside the guns. It was stated that they were custom made for them so he might have put some type of fail safe device in them. Remember as the writer he does not have to tell us everything he does to the tech items. All he has to do is make us think that he messed up and we will start to think that Magus messed up again when he knew all along that the weapons were fail safe. Would he have given a weapon to Hans that did not have some type of system in it that would make it unsafe to use against any of the family members. We will never know what he did to the weapons because he never told us.

Now would I do that? xigoAgjiA.gif

there is a lot of names to keep track of and Magus is on drugs so don't be to rough on him. it does get confusing but we deal with it. I agree with Bigman, Max's father worked of the DOD an I find it surprising that they didn't know about his home lab and that they don't keep a eye on Max. also he has been making a lot of noise lately and I would guess some government somewhere would notice some of the actionfrom fire fights around the world to a aquatic tank. just my opinion

peace.

PS I got the joke about the button, did anyone else? :smartass:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.