Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Oo, Oo, I know Mr. Kotter have it Tatiana shot and killed by Petra. The very thing she warns Max about, they programed her in case Tat ever rescued her daughter.

Rick kills Max after a pissing contest over who is the alpha fighting dog in the group?

Amy kills Em when she says no to allowing Max siring a child for Amy & Alice?

Mrs Smith killed when the Pyramid falls on her?

Mrs W commits suicide when Amy pulls one class joke too many?

Mrs. Crawford killed jaywalking a crosswalk to see Pete?

The dickheads killed by all the preteens in a gun, hand to hand battle and none of the kids are even remotely injured?

The Sheriff by his boss for upsetting Max yet again?

fangface for not relaxing and just enjoy writing the next chapter with loads of violence and no sex to offset the last couple of sex loaded violence-less ones?

Stay tune to this same magus channel at the same fang time.

Not a fan of this real world you speak of, which is why I come here for love and sex born out of fantasy. That said, if you lose Mike or Evan you may have to bring Leah or Jenna into the harem. Also, Leah would be devastated and that would affect Rick negatively. BOTH Jenna and Evan would be hard to see but cleaner for the storyline. Becca would be an interesting choice because it would affect the entire family and would give everyone a chance to go through some serious emotions but saving her, only to lose her later, would really suck. Tough decisions ahead but I still hate losing good guys.

Edited by COJimmyV

Hmm CO, interesting...

Just to drive you nuts: There are two characters that are wearing red shirts (figuratively) but who could they be...their faces seem obscured...I fear the spirits do not wish us to know just yet. Well you guys anyway, I already know who gets it ;)

But it'll still be a few chapters before the culling...more time for you to stew...god I'm an butt-dance.gif

Edited by magusfang

Just started over on BITG... God were Max, Emma and Amy ever really like that? It's amazing the changes in the story since then, still can't wait to see who gets it... Hans? Becca? Evan? Jenna? Mike? Rick? there's a lot that are questionable additions to the story from the beginning but, we've grown to like 'em. Like you said, whomever you kill, will affect the storyline, and pretty much piss someone off, but, we all got faith in you.

If you need to, take a break on GITG, and maybe work on Going Home, or NorthStar. Or jump off and do something totally new and a stand alone just for fun to maybe purge. Can't wait to see where you go with things.

Edited by BigMan7307

you are truly a cruel man. you keep hinting that you are gonna kill one, now two, of the group. and that doesn't even touch these insanely frustrating cliffhanger you leave us. but it is one of the things that keep us coming back. apparently Max is getting a reputation. keep them coming.

Another cliffhanger. So who is wearing the red shirts. Know what you meant by the red shirt. The security people in the original star trek wore red shirts and were the one's also getting killed on the show. So like I said which oof theses two are it. Max, Rick or Mike. Maybe the sheriff is wearing red. But like you said only you know which one it is. Hope the do not kill the sheriff right away so that they can find out what part the sheriff has in the abduction of the children in the area. But if the sheriff is to go, who gets him. The spider or one of the other three on the porch. Let's just say that the sheriff is really dumb to pull his gun with a mini-gun aimed at him. Only you will let us know in your great and wicked time. Keep up the good work and will be looking for more chapters to this story and the next chapter to Noirthstar.

AHHHHHH!!!!!! First chapter inspiration... it's been a while since Max was called Creepy, love it, it's good to see Amy as the playful one again too, it's gotten kinda serious lately, nice to see you remember how giggly, and silly Amy really could be. I almost forgot how good you are at getting us to laugh along with the story too. Some seem to forget that Max is just as messed up as every one of the ones he rescues. God, this one chapter reminds me of the original series, and here I thought you had forgotten how they were in the beginning. Bravo for reminding us why we love reading your stories...... You and them damn cliffhangers tho.

Edited by BigMan7307

Looks like Max's reputation precedes him. Also looks like another crooked sheriff or perhaps, like Hans, he too has been brainwashed. Seeing as going for his gun is an act of aggression, I'd be very surprised if the spider didn't cut him down unless, of course, Max told it not to. Hoping Mike or Rick doesn't get shot.

BTW, LOVE the nod to Mr. Burns. Don't know if that was for my benefit but it was a great just the same. :thumbsup:

Is the leader Mr Green?

How about Evan's parents? I mean from kinky S&M to slavery could be logical.

I still say it's Mike's parents and that's why they travel a lot. They're slave shopping/selling.

One of the deaths is Amy, that is why magus brought back the old tease that she use to be to play with our hearts & minds.

Maxine; shall avenge her. oops damn spoiler alert didn't print.

Guest that one guy/Z

Ok so magus, I entirely forgot this thread existed and had no way to communicate (unless youve been reading your emails) great chapters out, cant wait to see how this sheriff thing plays out.

All the best :)

--Z

Ok so magus, I entirely forgot this thread existed and had no way to communicate (unless youve been reading your emails) great chapters out, cant wait to see how this sheriff thing plays out.

All the best :)

--Z

I do read my emails, but I can't seem to access my gmail account and that is the address so many have.

So if you need to email me it's sewerner2012@me.com now

Or if you want a definitive answer you can PM me here, I try and answer everything, but my life does get crazy sometimes...

So, just a heads up, just got back from the Doc's, back's been bugging me since my last disappearing act, and I've knocked a few screws loose, (ha ha, in my back people :) ) so I'm going back under the knife so my next chapter may take awhile.

But good news for my family is this may finally force me to settle down and retire...looks like I actually will survive my career choice :D

bear with me guys, I should be back writing almost full time while I recover, three or four weeks at least.

Hope the surgery goes wellim sure we all hope for a speedy (and full!) recovery.

Yeah, shouldn't be too bad, just repairing a previous surgery that I broke when I jumped...docs a bit pissed though LOL

Thanks for the concern...my significant others are too busy chewing me out and saying 'told you so!' to be comforting...but they are happy that I may have to retire now...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.