Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I thought what happened with Hans was the way you would go, but the rest of the chapter was filler and to me a good place mark for you to try and figure out which way is up for you.

I hope that you can soon give us a continuation plot wise but please no child assassins after Max; let's get into who is the master mind behind all of this and have Titania, Rick, Max and the girls go full metal jacket on the slavers' asses. And let's not kill all the slavers have the kids have some payback.

As always an entertaining chapter. One thing I would like to know, is Amy ever going to have a baby with Max? I would like to see Amy and Alice start to spend more time with Max and Emma like in the old days. Max used to depend on the both of them to help him in the planning of any raids. They seem to be pushed into the background more and more. I kinda miss the banter and wise cracks from Amy to Max. I guess what I am trying to say is there seems to be too many characters. Maybe try to have the original group plus their new others spend more time together and let the others, the newer characters like Rick, Suzi spend their time together. Its just a thought. Any way keep up the good work and I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter of Girls and hopefully North star.

just read the new chapter and I loved it. I figured that Max had guessed that Hans was a mole and they were still in the sim, but I like your version much better. one small problem was I had trouble when you switched to the flashback or daydreams but once I figured out what you meant it was a little easier. I can't wait to see what happens. a side note I would also like to see Max spent some time with Amy and Alice. the last time he spent time with Alice she ended up screaming when she felt the pain he was living with and I can't remember the last time he spent time with Amy. Just a thought, as long as you keep posting I will keep reading.

yeah it is getting kinda crowded, guess I'll have to start killing some off...

Nooooo!!!!!! I kind of like how things are going with everyone. Even though I would like to see Max, Emma, Amy, and Alice spend time together once in a while for fun, but I love everyone just being with their partner only. Good chapter Magus

Just finish this great chapter. Nice to see that the twins gave the priest a defected gun. Now if Max can go into the priest's mine and fix it. If not lose the priest. Love the way that everyone is feeling that their life is becoming complete. Hope that the evil one is not setting us up for a smackdown. But then only you know how it is going to go. Love the way that Max said it was Christmas after the sound of the air horn. Hope that they have a nice one. Keep up the good work. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Also like the rest will be waiting for the next chapter of North star.

Many deaths of core members are coming it's an early Christmas gift for us.

He's hinted at it & promised it now he must deliver it.

I say it includes one of the twins, Alice, Cat or Petra, Suzy or Becca and none are down loadable as they are all head shots.

Many deaths of core members are coming it's an early Christmas gift for us. He's hinted at it & promised it now he must deliver it. I say it includes one of the twins, Alice, Cat or Petra, Suzy or Becca and none are down loadable as they are all head shots.

Yeah, there will be some core members dieing, but that is a few chapters off, first christmas playtime, then Hans, then we lose someone I think, just not sure who...have some ideas but I have to be careful because each of the inner circle brings something to the story and if I pick the wrong one it will change the whole feeling of the story.

Yeah, there will be some core members dieing, but that is a few chapters off, first christmas playtime, then Hans, then we lose someone I think, just not sure who...have some ideas but I have to be careful because each of the inner circle brings something to the story and if I pick the wrong one it will change the whole feeling of the story.

If you have decided on death then so be it. Weren't there like 30+ people brought in? May one or some of them? Hate to see one of the mains eliminated; you've done too good a job in getting us attached to them.

Thank you for not putting on a BAD cliffhanger - just anticipation of good things to come. Of course the teaser of Russian involvement in their welcoming party has yet to be devolved into.

B

@ Flexy68 - Where are you? Haven't seen any of your posts in the lasr few days.

B

I was thinking about killing off Max, and the twins build a mechanical Max that turnd evil and kills them all...oh damn, that would have been a pefect Halloween stand alone!

Does it really matter which core member you kill. Wouldn't they just end up in Max's mainframe to bring back like June.

Does it really matter which core member you kill. Wouldn't they just end up in Max's mainframe to bring back like June.

see below

Not if it was a head shot or out of range of a mainframe, but in to-day's internet is anyone out of range?

but they have to be in broadband link range, regular internet can't handle the large data dump. But remember one of Max's (Alice and May as well) upgrades was a small nanobot mainframe that can handle at least one download so they have to be with in a hundred yards or so of him or Alice or May.

And remember that the download isn't a sure thing, Max commented on it once that any glitch in the download would corrupt the data beyond reclamation. So just because the brain survives the second or so it takes the brain map to download doesn't mean the person will survive.

But I'm sure you know there are certain characters that I couldn't kill of without completely changing the tone of the story, plus people have favorites and no matter which one I kill there would be one hell of a backlash...believe it or not I do listen to my readers, often I go my own way but sometimes I change horses. In fact May/June was never supposed to come back and Marge just joins the harem and she, Emma, and Max become a permanant item...probably would never have been a Petra or Tatiana (Though I am having a lot of fun with this storyline, gives me a chance to write male/male which is outside my experience so forgive me if I make a mistake) not sure there would have been a hans either, but maybe...

so there will be a, if not main, at least a first teir character biting the dust relatively soon...actuall their will be several deaths as things start to go to hell!

But who...?

As you said some of the main characters have their own charm BUT this whole story seems to be about Max. Real stretch to see the story continue in the setting presented without him. Why are you fixated on death of the "good guys"? I think many of us would rather see destruction of the bad guys BUT we don't have your imagination.

B

don't you dare

I second that.

B

As you said some of the main characters have their own charm BUT this whole story seems to be about Max. Real stretch to see the story continue in the setting presented without him. Why are you fixated on death of the "good guys"? I think many of us would rather see destruction of the bad guys BUT we don't have your imagination.

B

I second that.

B

because in the real world good guys die too, makes it more realistic; but don't worry I'm not gonna kill core characters off, but I do have a few ideas that would be interesting on some of the periphrial characters

so there will be a, if not main, at least a first teir character biting the dust relatively soon...actuall their will be several deaths as things start to go to hell!

But who..

Hans comes to mind and maybe whoever he fingers.

B

because in the real world good guys die too, makes it more realistic; but don't worry I'm not gonna kill core characters off, but I do have a few ideas that would be interesting on some of the periphrial characters

You're scaring me!

B

In your line of work I'm sure you have see too much of that. But we have enough sci-fi here to take it somewhat out of RW.

Depends what YOU consider "core". I think most of the "family" is now in the core.

one of my favorite quotes and I have said it before. "show me a hero and I will show you a tragedy". A hero is forged by his life experience. if nothing ever bad happens to stir him into action he would never grow into who he needs to be. also, lets face it, if everything goes perfect it would be a really boring story. please don't kill the core, one of the peripherial characters will be bad enough, in my opinion, since Max has worked so hard to keep them out of most of the action. this is just my opinion.

I think Evan is a good choice but even better would be Nadi this would upset Max, the twins & Legion as they would loose the baby too; Max's son and the very thing that started Legion onto self awareness by adding the new nanites into the mix. It would also throw Becca into a fit as she has been replaced by Petra in the Max, Emmy grouping. What would become of her now? Who'd want her as everyone else are in hard & fast relationships.

So do Evan & Nadi and don't make it a heroic death but either one that could have been prevented but wasn't and thus carries quilt & repercussion.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe one of the newly rescued girls or maybe mike

I think I mentioned one of the "new folks" before. One or more of the "newly rescued" but I feel like Mike is now a part of the family.

Enough angst and turmoil if one or more f the new rescues gets it. Could be in another attack or an undiagnosed physical problem: heart or

brain or aneurism too massive for the pod. New rescues are not chipped and don't have nanites. :hiya:

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.