Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest futalov10

WHAT THE ,,&@+@??+_&& is this &@+#++$&. Ugg lol great job as always. and deff. best cliff hanger. I would say legion stops him. besides they have killed a lot of people who might know who is the leader. So I say put Hans back in the pod and put a.couple demon AI.s in with him and get the information out of him. then put him in a.closet and walk away.

Guest futalov10

WHAT THE ,,&@+@??+_&& is this &@+#++$&. Ugg lol great job as always. and deff. best cliff hanger. I would say legion stops him. besides they have killed a lot of people who might know who is the leader. So I say put Hans back in the pod and put a.couple demon AI.s in with him and get the information out of him. then put him in a.closet and walk away.

@Flexy68, if you can, go to the lower left corner of the forum, and select the mobile theme. It'll make things much easier forquote]

Actually Demongoddess, I'm In The Mobile Version.

I'm Used To Using The Swype Method Of Entry (on An Android Phone) and This Won't Do The Auto Spacing Between Words And If I Pick One Of The Auto Suggestion WOrds, It Puts It In The Wrong Place.

It's A Pain But Not The Only Site That Does It To me.

Guest Rescue25

you know, unless someone told the twins not to deal with Hans he is dead before the bullet left his gun. if Amy or May deals with Hans it will be painfull and long. I can't wait to see what happens. :dance:

Susy already told the twins to keep an eye on him and take him out if he even looked sideways. I vote dfor the twins.

B

He did say Hans looked at the war spider before pulling the trigger. They are extremely good shots. Shoot the bullet out of the air? May is in combat mode - she MIGHT take exception to Max being a target.

Or They gave him a gun but no ammo? Not sure where Alice is on trust. Of course the twins are still there AND armed. Hans goose is not only cooked but well done. Only question is - when does the meal start.

B

That was my thought also that they gave him a gun with an empty clip, Another aspect I was thinking is Hans believe so much in God that after seeing so much killing by Max, he feels it is his duty to eliminated him in the name of God.

That was my thought also that they gave him a gun with an empty clip, Another aspect I was thinking is Hans believe so much in God that after seeing so much killing by Max, he feels it is his duty to eliminated him in the name of God.

That sounds like another "religion" but they don't have churches just mosques.

… deff. best cliff hanger. I would say legion stops him. besides they have killed a lot of people who might know who is the leader. So I say put Hans back in the pod and put a.couple demon AI.s in with him and get the information out of him. then put him in a.closet and walk away.

Legion could hijack nerve impulses (remember that Hans was chipped in the pod while waiting on his lungs to heal) and it is possible that Max has a mainframe available for personality download. If that mainframe is available then Legion could simply short circuit Hans' brain after downloading it.

Another option is either robot. Their reflexes are sure to be good enough to allow them to shoot the gun out of his hand (too much possibility of death-spasm still causing the shot to get off).

Edited by darthel0101

Guest futalov10

Walk into living room naked and say " I am going to bed so first come first served "and walk to the bed room. and watch the mayhem unfold. lol Becouse some times you have to be the person to walk out onto the dance floor first to brake the ice. lol good luck.

Um, I was talking about chapter 28...

Walk into living room naked and say " I am going to bed so first come first served "and walk to the bed room. and watch the mayhem unfold. lol Becouse some times you have to be the person to walk out onto the dance floor first to brake the ice. lol good luck.

but something to keep in mind...

in a perfect world you could just say you want some and they would line up. if it was just that easy LOL.

Max walks naked into the Living Room with "Little Max" standing at "ten hut" and yawns and says, "I'm kinda tired. I think I'll go lay down for a bit. Anyone care to join me?" The entire time "Little Max" is beckoning to the girls, waving at them to "come hither". Or something like that....

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest futalov10

Just think of the shock to every one because that is not like max. but once the shock is whore of just think of the mass may ham that would erupt. and the different possibilities for bed room antics.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.