Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

wow, it is like a ghost town here. I can see an old west town that is deserted and one person is standing in the middle of the street. can anybody hear me. echo, echo, echo (each one said softer).

Wow, this is one of my favorite chapters yet. I wish I could say I saw the cliff hanger coming but I didn't. I also will not say to much until others have read it. can't wait to see what happens next. glade you back and your not sick or hurt. please don't make us wait to long. jelad :smartass:

Guest wolf7700

This is the best chapter so far you and your cliff hangers will always keep people coming to read this story great job welcome back home

Edited by wolf7700

Just finished reading the chapter. That cliffhanger has me wanting another chapter right away. Told you before that you should have killed the priest off. Hope that the next chapter will start out happy. If not and Max is killed I hope that this is the lead in for the next book. Guess that me and your devoted followers will just have to see what chapter 28 has in it. Only the evil one knows and we will have to wait and see how you are going to do that. Welcome back. Keep up the great writing.

Sniper014 I think you may have come up with the proper name for him. I wonder if the Hans is the brains behind this. It would seem that the "Mr Big" was at the funeral. Nothing to indicate that he was rhere. Where did he get the pistol?

B

That is a good question that Magus is going to have to answer. Why bring him out of the pod. Like I said only the great Magus (evil one) knows and he is going to let us hang in the wind before he lets us know. Just think of the action he will be getting on this site until then.

Sniper014 I think you may have come up with the proper name for him. I wonder if the Hans is the brains behind this. It would seem that the "Mr Big" was at the funeral. Nothing to indicate that he was rhere. Where did he get the pistol?

B

By the way I read that last part where "Alice had insisted that he remain with the aircraft since he didn’t have armor, although he was armed." I think they gave it to him.

By the way I read that last part where "Alice had insisted that he remain with the aircraft since he didn’t have armor, although he was armed." I think they gave it to him.

He did say Hans looked at the war spider before pulling the trigger. They are extremely good shots. Shoot the bullet out of the air? May is in combat mode - she MIGHT take exception to Max being a target.

Or They gave him a gun but no ammo? Not sure where Alice is on trust. Of course the twins are still there AND armed. Hans goose is not only cooked but well done. Only question is - when does the meal start.

B

Well You Certainly Haven't Lost Your Touch With The 'Cliff Hangers' Magusfang!!!! LMAO

Sorry I've Been A Bit Awol Myself!

Been Without An ISP For A While Now But Been Reading Your StorIes On My Phone. Posting This From My Phone Is A Pain.

Great Chapter! Just, Please Don't Keep Us Hanging To Long???? ROFL =D

HFS!!! That cliffhanger was truly evil. I rarely yell/curse out loud when I encounter one but I did this time. FANTASTIC chapter. Even the start was brilliant, showing that the teens didn't have a monopoly on drama.

you know, unless someone told the twins not to deal with Hans he is dead before the bullet left his gun. if Amy or May deals with Hans it will be painfull and long. I can't wait to see what happens. :dance:

Guest futalov10

WHAT THE ,,&@+@??+_&& is this &@+#++$&. Ugg lol great job as always. and deff. best cliff hanger. I would say legion stops him. besides they have killed a lot of people who might know who is the leader. So I say put Hans back in the pod and put a.couple demon AI.s in with him and get the information out of him. then put him in a.closet and walk away.

Guest futalov10

WHAT THE ,,&@+@??+_&& is this &@+#++$&. Ugg lol great job as always. and deff. best cliff hanger. I would say legion stops him. besides they have killed a lot of people who might know who is the leader. So I say put Hans back in the pod and put a.couple demon AI.s in with him and get the information out of him. then put him in a.closet and walk away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.