Click Here!

I need help finding a story.And also horror slash story recommendations:D

Fire_Demon

There was this story about this kid who wanted to be a filmmaker and and he accepts to be a distraction for someone named Johnny Hollywood who was a drug lord and had a kid named Nevada?I remember the whole story I just don't remember the name so I can't find it...

Also!Any good horror slash recommendations?Something with ghosts preferably and not blood and gore!I've already read The History Of Southbrook Academy,Heirloom,A Touch Dead,A Ghost Of A Touch and The Most Haunted Story In History!

Thank you in advance!:D

Hey Fire!

How are you?

Heirloom was great, wasn't it? :)

I read that story w/Johnny Hollywood. His son w/his ex-wife (I think), was Nevada & I think he was about nine or ten.

Johnny had an ex, can't think of his name, began w/an E maybe, & he was a bit flamboyant. Awesome character though.

This 18-yr-old boy who dreams of going to college gets a job working w/Johnny. He winds up babysitting more than not & he & Nevada really bond.

The story takes place in San Fran & I'm pretty sure Blue Ghost_Ghost wrote it. I can't remember the main character's name or the title, but it was a terrific story like all of her stories.

Hope this helps. :)

Hey Lisa!!

How are you!Long time no see,huh?:D

Yeah Hairloom was awesome!And at the end I was like:"Wut.What just happend why I still don't get what's going on":)) And The History Of Southbrook Academy is pretty good,too!All the creepy elements in place!

Yeah...Nevada was Johnny's nephew and his ex was Jamey I think and we all now what happened in the end*hint spoiler hint hint* and I learned a lot more Spanish swearing than I would like to admit from that story....-.-

I don't remember the main guy's name either lol.I even remember the club he was at in the beginning of the story but not the MAIN guy's name.:D

I checked Blue_GhostGhost's profile and couldn't find the story.Do you think she has taken it down?

Oh my God yes!I was reading something (physics....-.-) and suddenly went 'Juicy Fruit!!!It's Juicy Fruit I remembered!' So I ran to my phone to check it out and when I didn't find it I came here!

Thanks for the news miles!:)

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.