Click Here!

Possible plaigerism

PorkChopExpress86

Gallantmon of the Hazard has recently posted a story in which Jaedite awakes from his eternal sleep, turns one of the sailor senshi into his servants and sets about enslaving the rest. He's titled it The Negaverse's Ultimate Revenge [http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600044059]

I have a story called Jaedite's Revenge in which jaedite awakes from his eternal sleep and enslaves Sailor Mars with the aim of ultimatley enslaving them all. [http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600042962]

And another story called Mars in Retrograde where Jaedite turns sailor mars into a servant of the Dark Kingdom and moves against the rest. [http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600043282]

He goes into a description about how the sailor senshi's uniforms are modified, just like i do, and has Jaedite take rei as his personal slave, like i do

Is his story close enough to be considered plaigerism or am I just being overprotective?

The thing is you don't really have that much rights in fanfiction...

if you could convince a mod you might have the story removed though.

I understand, and i'm not trying to sue this guy or anything. But fanfiction is simply pursuing an original idea with established characters. The stories are original, even if the characters are not. If you are using an existing story line and existing characters, you can't claim your story is original. That would be like me using sailor moon characters and trying to retell a cannon story arc point by point and then saying i came up with it.

Looks rather suspecious from what I see. I'm going to have a rough time reading it since dub names are a huge turn off for me... >>

On an amusing note, this is from the author's profile.

"And I just want to be a good and honest fanfiction writer."

Looks rather suspecious from what I see. I'm going to have a rough time reading it since dub names are a huge turn off for me... >>

On an amusing note, this is from the author's profile.

"And I just want to be a good and honest fanfiction writer."

same here, i can't stand dub names. If that's all you're familiar with, then fine. But don't include galaxia, because that arc was never dubbed.

heh, that is kinda funny. I'm not saying he's a plaigerist or that i lay all claim to the storyline of jaedite returning from his eternal sleep, but considering the numerous similarities it did make me wonder.

Yeah, it's understandable. And odd at the same time as there aren't many lengthy Sailor Moon fics that are currently active. Jadeite is one of the easiest villains to bring back, and it happens plenty of times. But it is definitely more than just that.

Yeah, it's understandable. And odd at the same time as there aren't many lengthy Sailor Moon fics that are currently active. Jadeite is one of the easiest villains to bring back, and it happens plenty of times. But it is definitely more than just that.

i dont even think this guy is old enough to be here... on average each character spends 2 hours in a single sexual position, the dialogue is pretty contrived (causing Sailor Venus to cry out, in pure pleasure, “AH, YES . . . KAMI . . . YOU HIT THE SWEET SPOT . . . I CAN’T . . . TAKE IT ANYMORE . . . I’M COMING . . .!!!”) and he makes constant reference to the senshi's "private area"s.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.