Click Here!

Searching for Three fics

Guest Eva Nyouko

Guest Eva Nyouko

First-Harry dies fighting Voldemort. Hogwarts saves him but he need 5 anchors. They are all girls. Two of them is Ginny and Hermione. Don't remember the others. They do have seeds. It was a completed story with three other stories that go along with it. The anchors are all different in the other stories. One was a crossover with Star Wars the other was a crossover with Star Track, I think.

Second-Hand has a female cousin. She is magical too. They are High Elves. Taught by goblins tell age 11 goes to Hogwarts and opens an old house that no one uses any more. Draconian is Harry's mate.

Third-Drace and Hermione share a common room and bathroom because they are head girl and boy. There was a hole or something and Draconian watches Hermione bath and pleasure herself. He starts falling in love with her.

That is all I remember of all the stories

Guest iamme

I think the first in what you're looking for is harry potter and the four founders by darth mars after that is the forever mage which is star trek next gen crossover then the lord of light which is star wars crossover

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I read one like the third story you're looking for, but it was a long time ago... Sadly I don't remember the title or the author. I think I read it either here on AFF, on HPFandom, or maybe FF.net!?! I honestly don't know where I read it, so even if I could recall the title I wouldn't even know where to find it. I'm sorry I couldn't be any help! :(

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.