Click Here!

Promoting: The Mare

Coyote

Author: Coyote aka Mike Stone (which is rumored to be me)
Title: The Mare
Summary: A young, exceptionally tall woman gets shunned in her home village for her large build. She retreats from her peers and starts tending the horses, discovering a strong attraction to the male parts and mating of horses. Some developments and further discoveries lead to her starting to believe to be a literal mare, accidentally being born into a human body. A belief that she will firmly hold onto and act upon, until she meets a centaur and everything changes.
Feedback: Every kind of feedback and criticism is welcome. I'm especially interested in comments on my writing style, use of language and grammar, for I'm not a native speaker and my writing skills in English are just developing.
Fandom: Original - Fantasy
Pairing: Solo female and M/F (stallion/girl, centaur/girl)
Warnings: Anthro (centaur), Beast (horse), D/s, Exhib (public nudity, shamelessness), Fingering, Fist, HJ (and titfucking and whole body masturbation), Hum, M/F, Minor2 (arguably), OC, Oral, Other (underlying bullying theme, stretching/bulging, unusual vaginal wetness, squirting, cum-addiction/cumsluttery), Solo, Toys, Voy, WIP, WS.

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered ad currently in chapter five, which is about halfway through as far as I have planned yet.
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107024

As I said, I'd love to get opinions on my writing style as well as on the story itself.

My first reviewer said something about the way I described the bestiality parts being suitable for readers not violently opposed to the concept, so maybe you'd want to give it a try, even if you aren't into beast that much. It starts out fairly light, too.

Any insights helping me to get better as a wariter are appreciated. I'm not strictly an amateur anymore, for I've been writing stories in German for many years now. So I usually can relate to technical feedback pretty well.

On a side note: My centaurs are horse-like on the lower half. Including genitalia. Also I don't attempt a realistic depiction of sex between horse and human, but I have reasearched the topic thoroughly. Any not strictly realistic descriptions are intentional. It's a fantasy world and I really wanted to make some stuff possible, just for the fun of it.

Thank you in advance for giving me feedback!