Click Here!

Suuggestions of long, good and COMPLETE m/m fics?

Guest ematan

Guest ematan

Since the search tools on this site aren't that great, I'd like to ask for recommendations. Please only give fics that arr complete, have a plot (or at least character developement besides plain sex) and the main pairing is m/m (or m/m/m etc). The longer the story the better :)

Otherwise the fic can contain almost anything.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Guest

Jacob and the Snake Charmer by E.J (complete).

The Carnalli Complex Series by Passhenette1 (complete) and the third installment just recently posted that is a WIP plus check out her story called Loathe Thy Neighbor she will be finishing it up soon.

All stories by AriieObsession both complete and WIP's.

Pain and.. Pain?, Forgotten and Forever Ignored by traxie plus a new WIP called Turmoil.

If you are into BDSM stories, please say so because there are some very good ones here too.

Guest ematan

Thanks for all the replys! I'll be sure to check them all :)

Indeed, I have no objections to BDSM stories. I'm relatively open to any kinks, tbh. Also omegaverse, aliens, scifi, historic, etc. I'm ready to try anything as long as there is a good plot behind it and the writing is good.

Ematan, a terrific story is "Close Protection" by Cordelia Kingsbridge. Fantastic story - it has murder, intrigue, government business, and lots of hot m/m sex. :)

If you read "Muffin", you should read the sequel after, but it's not completed yet and Mahsa doesn't update as quick as she used to. :(

If you want a FANTASTIC story that is sadly almost finished, read "Loser". Fantastic, awesome, the best story. Sorry, IMO.

Read anything and everything by Orbiting Jupiter - she's a phenomenal writer.

"Supply and Demand" by fusedtwilight

"Art Criticism" by Blue_Ghost Ghost, or is it Blue Ghost_Ghost? She's a terrific writer also.

"Heirloom" by CloverReef - great story

Another great story is "Monsoon" (damn, I forgot who wrote it), but I can't find the story on here.

"Unconditional Love" by Yblue - great story

"Capturing Beauty" by BluRein

"A Home for Jesse" by babettegood

I can't think of any others right now, but if you do check any of these out, you'll be busy for quite some time! lol

And of course this just goes to prove that I really need to get a life. lol

Edited by LisaT2525

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.