Click Here!

Cuckquean Ginny

KhaosKyuubi

A Cuckquean (for those who don't know) is a woman who gets turned on by her lover having affairs.

This challenge is inspired by the Harry is a Bull for the cuckolds of the Weasley Family that caught fire a while ago.

The fic should start during the wedding of Harry and Ginny, and on the way to their Honeymoon, Ginny tells Harry that she wants him to cheat on her, right out of the gate. At the Hineymoon destination (where this is is up to the writer) Harry finds a woman (it can be any girl from the HP universe, preferably Tonks or Narcissa) and seduces them.

All Weasleys are Cuckolds/queans in this fic and whether Arthur is a Cuckold or Molly is a Quean is up to whoever takes this challenge If Arthur is a Cuckold, Harry will fuck Molly but if Molly is a Quean, then what (if anything) happens between Harry, Molly and Arthur is up to you. Although Harry should have sex with Hermoine at one point.

Pretty much any woman in the HP universe is okay, but I would like a scene where Harry is having sex with Ginny while telling her about the other women he has slept with, and a scene where Ginny watches (either in person or through some other, magical means) while Harry has sex with another woman.

Ginny may or may not be submissive to Harry, but if she is, Harry locks her in a chastity belt (or uses a chastity spell) and only allows her to cum when he says she can. Also, whether or not ginny is submissive, she acts as a fluff girl to Harry and whoever he is having sex with, provided she is physically present at the moment, and will also suck Harry's cum out of another woman's freshly fucked hole.

Harry takes this all in stride. He routinely seduces other women and at any given point is dating, sleeping with several women at once, in addition to being married to Ginny. Important thing to remember is that Harry does NOT need to ask Ginny's permission for any of this. If he sees a woman, and wants to sleep with her, he can just go right ahead and do it. The women Harry is sleeping with know about Ginny.

My only hard rules for this fic are NO M/M, No scat/piss/vomit, no gore and no vore, pretty much everything else is okay.

Edited by KhaosKyuubi

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried to attempt this challenge.

The story is called Queen Ginny. My user name is Alpha Potter. It is posted on aff, ao3 and fanfiction.net.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100152

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26104402

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13677360/1/Queen-Ginny

Edited by Alpha Potter

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.