Click Here!

sasu/naru and itachi/kyuu fic.

spriggan_d

got a request of you really helpful folks. i was just remembering a story i read a couple of yrs back. it's a Sasuke/Naruto fic and for the life of me i can't remember the title nor the author. well here's the description of the fic that i can remember. Naruto and Sasuke goes to this private school and Sasuke has had his eye on Naruto for a while so he decides to follow him home after school one day to find that Naruto instead of living in a regular house or even an apartment, lives in a tent in the park and hides this from everybody. so Sasuke confronts Naruto to this reason and comes to find out Naruto has an older brother (Kyuubi) who ran off leaving Naruto behind to go look for their father and Naruto was staying with Iruka but wanted to be independant and so he lied and told him Kyuubi set up a place for him to live in and to not worry bout him. but anyways, to make it short, Sasuke introduces Naruto to Itachi and inavertly gets reunited with Kyuubi (whose dating Itachi) but they end up having problems in the form of Oroochimaru. so yeah....can anybody help me??? please???

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.