Click Here!

In Need of Collaborator (Original M/M, crime/drama)

Here's the scoop. I've been working on a story for around four years now, and have struggled greatly with finishing it. For a little over a year, I've been struggling with a nasty spell of writer's block I have around nineteen chapters at this point, all of which have been edited at least 4-5 times by several different people as well as myself, so it shouldn't be too bad to look at. However, I am stuck (and have been stuck) on how to complete the story. I would think there's about one or two more chapters left--three at most, though I don't want to put a number on it. I don't see it going any further than that.

What I am looking for is someone to help kickstart my muse, by some miracle, as he has hitched a ride out of my brain and disappeared somewhere far, far away. I'm not quite sure how this would work out, but I guess we can talk more about that if anyone is interested.

A little background on the story:

It is essentially both a psychological piece and crime-drama. Detective Elliott Reese works for the narcotics unit. Although a passionate and caring detective, Elliott is dealing with family issues as well. His partner isn't exactly easy to work with, and turns out to create even more problems at work, which helps to shove him off the edge. He turns to the one person--an informant they were working with--to confide in, and eventually allows himself to give into the urge to just let everything go.

It's a lengthy story, but it's not uploaded anywhere at this point. I can upload it to Google Docs, however, if that will work and someone is interested in seeing a sample of my writing.

• 1 year later...

I would like to help you. I've been intrigued by these kinds of stories but never got to work on any of my own. I've also been suffering from the dilemma of the cursed writers block's overwhelming spell *shudders*

I recently got back into writing again after 3 years, and now working on a story subject that I truly enjoy. So while I still have my muse I am willing to share with you my muse that had recently come back to me after his 3 year absence. Hopefully now I can tie him up and force him to give me my time in the sun after so many years in the darkness with nothing but a pencil and a blank piece of paper. . . what was I getting at? Oh right, I am willing to offer my help if you need it. Why couldn't I say that before? Muse! Did you write this? Okay good, you're still working.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.