Click Here!

A pregnant man

Shinju

Article here: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4581943&page=1

Yeah, so, apparently there's this man that's pregnant. At first, I first I freaked out when my mom told me she had seen it on Oprah, because I thought that rabid Death Note MPREG fangirls were going to have a field day with it, but as it turns out it was a woman who got a sex change and become a man legally, and kept all her womanly organs. So yeah . . . . how do they actually er, "make" a woman into a man anyway? I mean, there's nothing there, where do they get the skin???

Generally, when doing a sex change, they will take the vagina and turn it inside out (or the opposite from man to woman). You can tell I watch too many daytime talkshows... I also saw a thing about it on my other TV addiction, the Discovery channel. Anyway, I saw this couple on one of these talkshows. He/she never had any surgery. He was just taking hormones, which he said made him grow a tiny penis. (Never heard of that happening before but ok).

Guest Monsterking

the only "man" i feel that could possibly pull of an "male" pregnancy is the aqua transexual ranma saotome though i do belive in cannon he is firmly established as an strait

Peace out brothers and sister of adult-fanfiction.org and continue to spread the torch of authoring to this dark and boring exsistance we all live in "WOOOOOO!!"

the only "man" i feel that could possibly pull of an "male" pregnancy is the aqua transexual ranma saotome though i do belive in cannon he is firmly established as an strait

Peace out brothers and sister of adult-fanfiction.org and continue to spread the torch of authoring to this dark and boring exsistance we all live in "WOOOOOO!!"

Aqua transexual! Priceless!

I wish I turned into a panda when doused with cold water . . .

I wish I could be like the main character of Scar Tissue and have my demonic brother seperate all of my split personalities and put them into seperate bodies only to have my demonic/angry/violent personality fall in love with a seperate me from another dimension that has started to live with us. 0.o damn, I love that show. I mean, I know incest is wrong, but how about (basically since both characters are considered different versions of the same character) having sex with yourself? Taboo or just a step above masturbation?

I wish I could be like the main character of Scar Tissue and have my demonic brother seperate all of my split personalities and put them into seperate bodies only to have my demonic/angry/violent personality fall in love with a seperate me from another dimension that has started to live with us. 0.o damn, I love that show. I mean, I know incest is wrong, but how about (basically since both characters are considered different versions of the same character) having sex with yourself? Taboo or just a step above masturbation?

Hell, I'd do me.

Sounds mentally messy and you'd need lots of Lube! :o Cal