Click Here!

Request for How to Train Your Dragon slash with Snotlout and Hiccup

Guest Guest

Hi everyone so I think the title of the topic gives away my request.

You see for awhile now I have been searching for Snotlout and Hiccup slash for the cartoon How to Train Your Dragon. So far the most I have seen are Hiccup with Dagur and Hiccup with the male twin, although there are others as well. However, I can't really find any actual sex scenes between Hiccup and Snotlout so I decided to just put a request in. If anyone is reading this please consider doing this pairing

• 5 months later...
Guest james sunderland

Hi everyone so I think the title of the topic gives away my request.

You see for awhile now I have been searching for Snotlout and Hiccup slash for the cartoon How to Train Your Dragon. So far the most I have seen are Hiccup with Dagur and Hiccup with the male twin, although there are others as well. However, I can't really find any actual sex scenes between Hiccup and Snotlout so I decided to just put a request in. If anyone is reading this please consider doing this pairing

Do you don´t know how long it took me to find someone who love, and support this slash? ..... i love it! is actually my OTP
so you are not alone, whoever you are I support you!
by the way i´m also been looking for someone to share my second obsession "daglout" ... I know it's something very strange and there´s no existence about it, but I would love to know if anyone else likes this odd couple too:
Dagur x snotlout
just to reaffirm, my first obsession is and always will be hicclout: snotlout x hiccup, but I have curiosity about the other one ....just notice me ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.