Click Here!

Roseanne and Reba tv series slash requests

Guest anonymous

Guest anonymous

Hey so I am a big fan of the two sitcoms Roseanne and Reba and I have been looking for any slash fics for the series with my results be only one really good slash fic and even then they weren't that juicy since they are on normal Fanfiction.net for each of these shows. As such I decided that I would post a request for someone to do a slash for either of these two shows.

For a Reba slash fanfic I would love to see a fic with Brock and Van but with Brock as the top. The only good Reba fic I found was of Brock and Van but Brock was bottom.

If I may make a suggestion maybe having a fic with an 18 year old Van was Brock's "Mistress" would be a good idea or perhaps doing it when Barbra Jean and Brock are on the outs. Honestly it is up to you but I am just throwing it out there.

Also, I wouldn't mind an 18 year old or older Jake with either Brock or Van as the top, or both, BUT he HAS to be 18

As for a Roseanne fic I would really like to see a fic involving Dan with either Mark or David or even Fred.

Personally I rather see it as Dan/David with Dan being a dominant master sort of figure since he never got to be that way with Roseanne and let's face it David is a submissive. I also would prefer it to occur after the Connors win the lottery but that is up to you.

As for the Dan/Mark it could go however you want.

Dan/Fred, well there is always that seasons Halloween episode to go by, the one where everyone tricked Roseanne into thinking Fred was gay until she went to Jackie and they "caught" Fred in bed with Dan.

Oh and feel free to use Daddy kink in either fics

Another pairing I would like to see in Roseanne is Mark/David and any type of male moresome/threesome

Anyways if anyone is willing to do any of these fics I would like to thank them now

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.