Click Here!

The Open Source Boob Project

foeofthelance

A group of SF fans got together at a convention recently, and tried what they called the "Open Source Boob Project". Quite simply, it allowed anyone to touch the breasts of a participating woman (marked by a button), as long as she gave her permission. The story can be found here:

http://theferrett.livejournal.com/1087686.html

Now, personally, I have no problems with this, and not only because I'm a guy and it means free touches. While I see the need for personal space, there can be a point at which we as people become afraid to approach people for fear that we may be seen as too intrusive, thus not risking any form of contact at all. As such, I tend to freely associate with people who are comfortable with their bodies, and behave accoridngly. What do you guys think?

I have social anxiety disorder, so even my friends hugging me freaks me out and I think that everyone should have that personal body space. But, if someone is ok with it, it's fine. I mean, I'm not going to get into a sexist rant about breasts because there is no harm there, as long as the person has given their consent. I've been labelled a feminist and I know a lot of girls would get pissy about it, but I don't see a problem. I wish I had that sort relaxation with my body.

I have social anxiety disorder, so even my friends hugging me freaks me out and I think that everyone should have that personal body space. But, if someone is ok with it, it's fine. I mean, I'm not going to get into a sexist rant about breasts because there is no harm there, as long as the person has given their consent. I've been labelled a feminist and I know a lot of girls would get pissy about it, but I don't see a problem. I wish I had that sort relaxation with my body.

Gotta love social anxiety. >_> my friends hug me and I freeze. Kinda sucks.

BOOBS! :o

Well, it's better than someone just randomly coming up to you and grabbing both your boobs with both hands, jiggling their face in them and going "ahhhh."

Yes, that happened to me at a con, twice. I understand they are nice, but I'm kinda like, um, ask first?

Eh, their not nice, just big. I guess nice enough for them to be molested on about ten occasions. Maybe I'll post cleavage a pic once I get over my camera shy. Or if someone gets me crunk and sends me incriminating pics of myself by email....

I tweak out on my boyfriend when he grabs my ass.... He does it constantly though. He has an obsession with puting wet handprints on my backside after he washes dishes. I think he has an obsession with that part of my anatomy.

I tweak out on my boyfriend when he grabs my ass.... He does it constantly though. He has an obsession with puting wet handprints on my backside after he washes dishes. I think he has an obsession with that part of my anatomy.

Grab his ass in front of people and see how he likes it. Most men do have such an obsession with that part of the anatomy. Sometimes, its like, hello, I have a front side too?

But rear ends are just so.... Grabable. D:

My cousin has really long blonde hair and is at times confused for a girl. One time we were at a mall and some guy grabbed his ass. So, he grabbed the guys hand before he could pull away and licked the palm of his hand and said "Merry Christmas". The grabber, realizing that my cousin was not a hot girl, freaked out and ran off.

<_<That's hilarious... I have long blondish hair, but I don't think I've ever been mistaken for a girl... Maybe it's my height. *shrugs* But I would've paid to see the look on that guy's face.

I've been mistaken for a girl before... Back in highschool, I had one of those old hats (Before they were 'cool') and my hair was shoulder length, and some guy thought I was a girl, and started hitting on me.

Seeing as how I rarely speak, and just kinda nod, he had to ask if I was a guy or a girl.... He left me alone once I spoke. >>

My hair is longer now, I can only imagine how many people might think I'm a girl.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.