Click Here!

Information and sub sites

Guest ChaosLacky

Guest ChaosLacky

I find that Wikimon is a good side to get info about Digimon. It gives info on stuff like attacks and what episodes Digimon appeared in. Good way to make certain that your spelling their names right also.

If you want fansubs Ryuu-Rogue, Wolfpack Productions, and Dats.us all have some Digimon episodes subbed. Although sadly not all episodes have been subbed yet. Ryuu-Rogue seems to be the only one that's currently active.

Anyway, anyone else know any good sites?

• 6 months later...
I find that Wikimon is a good side to get info about Digimon. It gives info on stuff like attacks and what episodes Digimon appeared in. Good way to make certain that your spelling their names right also.

If you want fansubs Ryuu-Rogue, Wolfpack Productions, and Dats.us all have some Digimon episodes subbed. Although sadly not all episodes have been subbed yet. Ryuu-Rogue seems to be the only one that's currently active.

Anyway, anyone else know any good sites?

digimonspirit.net has all the seasons of digimon in their english formats. You can download songs and episodes and other items on this site as well. I know many of you don't like the English version and prefer the japanese version but I found this by accident. Hope it helps some of you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.