Click Here!

Harry Potter and the sexsual exorcisme

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

The idea is not very original but I find it kinky and I would like very much to see it develloped :

A bit before the first year of Harry, Dumbledore, in his quest to destroy the hypothetique horcrux of voldemort, find a story of someone who was a living horcrux, like he believe harry to be, and manage to destroy the parasite by having lot of sex with loved being, it could be female or male of any species , humans like animals the moment that the fealing of love was present. With the story was a rituel and a diet of potion that intensify and maximise the sexual potentiel of the subject and draw to him all the potential mate. The drawback are that all mate are bounded with first sexual interaction of true love and that with the nature of some mates, all parties wil have form of human, animals and anthropomorphic nature that are controllable with practice; also the ritual was permanent and the first sexual interaction must be in the original form.

Deciding that was a better future that death by the hand of Voldemort, Dumbledore choose to apply the rituel immediately taking advantage to hand over his letter to Harry. On place,seeing the condition of living of Harry and considering that he now will not have to die, the Director decide, after having punished the Dursley, that Harry will be a ward of the castel and will live on place until his graduation, also the diet of potion will be much easier to administrate with him always present.

In Third Year, Dumbledore succeed not to innocent Sirius but manage to hide him on the ground thus giving Harry a parental figure and a link of his parent.

For the pack, the animals forms and other adjustement:

Harry, alpha wolf, and centaur (later)

mate: Hedwig, a more magical owl than post olw please

Ginny Weasley, kitsune (demon fox with several tails, here seven for instance)

Hermionne Granger, Cat

Katie Bell, hawk

Collin Creevey, mouse

Eaun Abercrombie (first year when Harry is fifth), a dog

Susan Bones, eagle

Rose Zeller (ook first year when Harry is Fifth), bear

Padma Patil, tiger

SueLi, neko (demon cat with two tails)

Luna Lovegood (meeting in third year), owl

Terry boot, another dog

Daphnée greengrass, artic wolf

Tracey David, linx

Blaize Zambini, Snake

Theodore Nott, fox

The Dragonne of Hagrid (Harry is the first human she see thus future daddy fantasy, also Harry warn Proffesor Dumbledore but When the Dragon handler arrive to take the dragon, the latter fight tooth and nails to rest by Harry)

A young licorne (Harry save her from Quirrelmort)

Two young centaur, a brother and a sister (not Firenze but he is comprehensif, the rest herd is less thus creating some problems) (Harry will become part centaur to satisfy the licorne and the two centor in the future)

A baby basilick who will become lamia (Harry explore the chambre of secret during the summer after his second year, also another daddy fantasy)

Dobby and Winky (the two become real elfe after being bonded)

So The story must contain sex scene with hetero, yaoï, yuri, threesome and moresome, beast, trans, ...

There it is, it's the base, I would like to read how the story of Harry Potter change with a Harry having a much much more active sex live, A Dumbledore no more persuaded that the boy must die and thus much more active in the forming of his apprentice, the interaction with his mates and a Harry gradualy more confident.

Guest Draynuy

First i'm soory for the bad english, it isn't my first language so I'm prompt to erreur more than in french.

Second for the list of mate, it's just a exostive list, some choice are up to debate.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.