Click Here!

Troll Review

Reviews:

http://books.adult-fanfiction.org/review.ph...ead&no=3216 (Coky)

Coky (Email Hidden) 2003-04-06 id # 7837

gay story, who the hell is the l;ord of the flies? can ytou dsa6y lor d of the rng s rip off? ye si can ! gay story

Obviously this was written to incite not only the Author, but reviewers as well; though they did grill him nicely.

There is also a blank review that can be removed in this part.

How can one tell if a person is a troll? A few days ago I got a review saying that if I didn't stop editing (if this person had read the story at all he/she would know that I was updating/adding not editing) to keep my story at the top of the list he/she was going to get the admins to delete me. There was no real, linkable signature on this review, just a name, but shortly after, I continued to update as I had been doing and this person never reported me which leads me to assume that this person just threatened me to get their way or was just there to annoy me. I mean, even if this reviewer didn't read my author's notes, he/she had to have seen that I was constantly adding to the story, not just uploading the chapter over and over to keep my story at the top of the list like they claimed. The only good thing from all of this was that another reviewer went out of their way to stand up for me. So, troll, or just a really lazy argumentative person?

Thing is, by editing, your story is no longer bumped to the top of the list. That was fixed MONTHS ago. That sort of a review would be considered a flame. Delete it from your review board.

As to the original troll review referenced in this topic, I'll get the pertinent data to the right people, and delete the review. I'll also delete the blank review.