Click Here!

Searching for 3 fics HP/OC, SS/HG, HP/?

Guest TinyStitches

Guest TinyStitches

There are three fics I've been searching for and I just can't find them, so I thought I'd see if anyone here knows them. Thanks!

1. HP/Charmed crossover- Harry has moved to San Francisco and is working as a cop and is in a relationship with either Chris or Wyatt. I think he is working an undercover drug bust the first chapter. He and all of the Halliwells end up having to go help the wizarding world. At one point when they get to England they find out that Hermione and Ron tried to find him, but the spell caused them to be bound to Severus and I think Draco.

2. Harry had a brother who was supposedly the boy who lived and was put up for adoption or stolen and turned into a vampire. He ends up back at Hogwarts for some competition, maybe the Tri-Wizard, and finds his parents have had other children. He connects with one of his brothers-Corbin?

3. HG/SS- A time travel fic when Hermione ends up back in Snape's 7th year. She ends up going by the name Lavender and ends up with Snape. When she gets back I remember that Remus came to visit (maybe he worked at Hogwarts again?) and brought Arabella with him to visit as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.