Click Here!

RTE problems in Chrome even after cleared cache

Guest LadyMeda

Guest LadyMeda

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with the Archives RTE. It was working fine a few days ago, but now when I go to submit a chapter, it is just a box. There are no formatting tools at the top. Also, if I click on "edit chapter", and then select a previously submitted chapter, nothing shows up in RTE. It also has no formatting tools at the top.

I am having the same issues in both Google Chrome and Firefox. I have cleared all caches and cookies (and everything else it would let me clear), restarted the browsers, and even restarted the computer for good measure. Nothing has worked. Did I miss something, or is this a site-wide issue right now? How can I fix it?

Thank you,

LadyMeda

Guest LadyMeda

Alright, something bizarre is going on. In chrome, now when I select "My control panel" ---> "Movies" ---> "Edit", the "Select story" and "Select Chapter" boxes are missing. They were just there maybe 10 minutes ago. I'm so confused

post-0-0-41898800-1387063671_thumb.png

I just checked, and I'm not able to duplicate the error in Chrome. I'm having no trouble. You may have a corrupted cookie string. Try deleting ALL cookies for *.adult-fanfiction.org, closing the browser and restarting it, and then see what happens.

Guest LadyMeda

Is the process for that different than going into tools, history settings, etc. and deleting them normally? Because I already deleted everything I could (Internet cache, cookies, browser history, etc.), shut down any running programs on my computer, and restarted the computer.

Guest LadyMeda

Argh! I keep trying the process over and over, but nothing has worked. I even borrowed someone else's computer to see if it was just my machine, and had the exact same problem. I'm at a total loss for what to do.

so you clicked menu>settings>advanced settings>clear browsing data

made sure cookies and cache were checked?

in content settings, you'll want to check and see if "allow local data to be set" is also selected.

Be very sure you've logged in using the boxes at the upper right corner.

Guest LadyMeda

Huh. I was copy/pasting from an OpenOffice Word document. But more importantly, I just checked and everything is working perfect now. Yay!

Thank you so much for your time and patience. You rock!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.