Click Here!

Ultimate in orginality

Guest Monsterking

at the risk of sounding like an ass hole i am posting this poll to see who agrees with this statement  

1 member has voted

1. 1. yes no question

• yes i think it is
    • no i feel it is not

The fic I read was crossed over with Kingdom Hearts, Bambi, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Fantasia. It had the Gundam Pilots going through black holes into different worlds and taking the roles of characters. For example, the pilots were wolves in Bambi, and Heero was prince charming and Duo was the evil witch in Sleeping Beauty (it was yaoi, so you can imagine what happened). The first time I read it, I thought that the author had to have been on crack, then I read it a second time and decided that if it was meant as a screw you to Disney, it was brilliant and very, very funny. My own screw you to disney is more dark than funny... but, hey, have you ever read the original stories???

woo hoo, let's all write disney bashing fics! I'm already done one... go Gojira!!! (this message has been brought to you by Cloverfield, which I bought today. I know its not Godzilla, but it is one of the better 'giant monster appears out of nowhere and start attacking large cities.' Go, Darwin (see 'movie in 15minutes to understand the reference).

Guest Monsterking

Yo Shingamiinochi i cant find that disney gundam fic anywhere i would like to see it also i would like your opinion on my story Godzilla King of the rainlands A dark Twisted lion king godzilla(the japenese 2000 version)crossover and hopefully get your take on its storyline.

Cheers brothers of orignality and to quote the nature boy Ric Flair "WOOOOOO!!"