Click Here!

Scrambled category lists

BigKwell

I found out that, in the Anime category, I found no listing for "Hellsing". As a result, my stories have now been listed under "Hellsing/General". I would appreciate it if the "Hellsing" category be restored in "Anime", with all the stories returned as well.

I found out that, in the Anime category, I found no listing for "Hellsing". As a result, my stories have now been listed under "Hellsing/General". I would appreciate it if the "Hellsing" category be restored in "Anime", with all the stories returned as well.

Hellsing was made a top level category for a reason. It had enough stories to where it earned it's place on the main Anime archive page. Just as with the other categories which are now top level categories. The stories are all there, just as they were before. In order to move them around within that part of the archive, so that your story ends up in it's more proper category, read this particular FAQ. Looking at your profile, they would now go to the Crossovers category that is a sub of the Hellsing top level category.