Click Here!

Kyuubi's Corruption, the dawn of a new age

Guest Guest-Draynuy

Guest Guest-Draynuy

First, for this Challenge/Request i counsel to view this doujin/fanart [Arania] The Kyuubi's Corruption (Naruto) by this link " http://g.e-hentai.org/g/554717/96543f1e3b/ "

My request is to write a fic who is inspired by this doujin, not to follow this scenario but close.

The fic must begin with a sex scene between Naruto and a male Kyuby/Kurama that finish with the fusion of Naruto and Kurama. (The apparence of Naruto must no be the apparence of Kyuby but a vulpine Naruto)

After the Fusion Naruto (who is the main part of the personnality) decide to conquert the elemantal nations and to contaminate everyone by this lustful transformation ; for this is mere presence in a location is enough, after a mere contact with a infected person is enough, like a terrible virus.

His first target must be Hinata who became is alpha mate.

The contamination begin in Konoha but spread slowly to the whole world.

Anything with enough chakra is possibly contaminate thus the ninken of the Inuzuka clan, the summons or the animals of the special area (forest of the death, turtle-island, ...) can also be infected and transform.

After contamination everyone became bisexual with sometimes futanarys.

The transformation can be inspired of pokemon

In the Harem of Naruto must be, with the transformation specified, :

-Hinata, alpha mate, vixen, can became futanary to dominate other member of the pack

-Hana inuzuka, wolf

-Tenten, eevee, futanary

-Konohamaru, mix between fox and monkey

-Hanabi, loli succube

-Haku male, dragon

-gaara, racoon

-Temari, your choice

-Fuu (the Nanabi jinchurriki), your choice but not a insect

-Tayuya, her second stage of the curse markt, futanary

-Tigers sumons, female and/or male.

-Kurotsuki, your choise

-Samui, griffon

-Anko, lamia (top of a human but tail of a snake in place of the legs)

If you want to add other in the harem it's your choice.

• 1 month later...
Guest Draynuy

Well, i retry to gain at last one author to write this fic so i will try to devellop a bit this challenge but i counsel to read the doujin for a basic idea.

First, the fic is in a UA (obviously), where Haku survive and join Konoha where he is very loyal to Naruto. Also with their profesion, the majority of the shinobi are bisexsual, one never knew when (s)he might die so...

The time line is during the training travel but Jiraya has decided that Naruto was more protected inside the village so he decide to train Naruto there when he can.

When Naruto is 14-15 year old Kyuby enter one cycle of heat (during one millena give or take), since he have nobody to mate except Naruto, he decide to mate with his Jinchuriky. Kyuby persuade Naruto to mate with him with the plan to dominate Naruto and take the control of his body. Naruto accept but during the act, it's Naruto who dominate Kyuby and absorb him and his chakra. Naruto became then a hanyou semi furry kitsune but the heat it's not eindig and afect Naruto and his chakra who exude of him. With the heat and bits of personnality of Kyuby Naruto, thanks to his new chakra, decide to conquert the world by having lot of sex, persuade everyone to have lot of sex with everyone and transform everyone in hanyou semi furry

The chakra of Naruto act like one very virrulant virus, when one person is in its vinicity, that person became very aroused, his body transform in a hanyou form of the animal, or combination of animal that correspond to the person's caracter and or a atribut physic (the more animalistic pokemon are authorized) (some can gender bending or became futanary), and the person's chakra became like the chakra of Naruto allowing a contamination very quick.

The chakra affect all being that posses a minimum of chakra so civilian, niken, summons and animals of special region (forest of death,...) are contaminable.

The first victim (?) of Naruto must be Hinata who became a Hanyou kitsune or a Hanyou nekomata, the second victim (?) must be Haku who rest male and became a Hanyou dragon. Hinata has an abillity to became a futanary with a "on and off" to dominate other mate of Naruto.

After a time a resistance try to counter the plan of Naruto but the member of the resistance are slowly convert or killed.

The personnage (and some transformation) that i would like to see in the Harem of Naruto are:

Hinata, kitune or nekomata

Haku, dragon

tenten

Hana and her partner, wolf

Konohamaru, mix between monkey and fox

Hanabi

Anko, lamia

Shizune

gaara

temari

Fuu, not a insect

Tayuya

Kin

Kurotsuki

Tiger summons, one male and one female

Samui

Konan

Shion

If you one other in the Harem is your choice but everyone have limits, a Hanyou Naruto included

Also it will be a fic full of smut but i would like to see a basic plot developed in it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.