Click Here!

This really annoys me

shinigamiinochi

Three weeks ago, I ordered a bunch of books from Jlist.com. I've ordered from them before and I have never had any problem. When you order something, they send you an email about what you ordered and then 24 hours later, send you another, usually to tell you how long it will take or a shipping code. I recieved the first e-mail, but not the second though I have never had e-mail issues with them before. I let it go for about five days before e-mailing them about it. There were other issues, I entered in a coupon, but the money was never taken off the final price and on my account page, it said that it was 'beginning processing' which it still says three WEEKS later. Naturally, I was annoyed as I am leaving my address on April 30th and won't be back until August and told them that it was a priority that I get it before I leave. I have e-mailed them five times now and not only have these issues NOT been resolved, they haven't even responded at all!! I am getting severely pissed off at them and, worst of all, if they're not responding, there's no way I can think of to resolve this. I can't even ask for my money back! I know this site is not a fraud because I know a bunch of people that buy from them and I have bought from them and this is the first time this has happened. I really don't know what to do and need help.

They sound like the sort of website which is great if things go well, but customer service is virtually non-existent if you actually need help from anyone.

I just had a look at that website, and I clicked on the "J-list FAQ" link up the top left hand corner. That may have info for you if you haven't already looked at it. They do have a PO box you could mail to. Also, they say you can leave a voice mail or fax at a certain number, so it might not just be a fax number. I hope you have some luck with them soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.