Click Here!

Too much ramen!

Guest Charlie24

Guest Charlie24

(First time I've done this so my description might not be quite right or too much)

A challenge for someone to make a story where Naruto gets into a humiliatingly tight squeeze

Basically Naruto is preparing to prank the girls however he receives a mysterious letter from someone challenging him to beat there traps/pranks with reward of ramen if he wins,of course Naruto accepts.

Soon in a secluded area he finds and easily stops all the traps his ramen prize is inside a small cave with a tiny entrance, Naruto managed to squeeze himself through and happily digs into his prize cocky that he is unbeatable however once he finishes and try's to leave he gets stuck tight halfway through the opening

( think Winnie the Pooh in rabbits door) and can,t get free, realising too late that this was the true trap Naruto is approached by the girls (sakura/ino hinata/tenten temari or all of them your choice) and they proceed to humiliate the wedged boy.

Requirements

. Naruto must get stuck tight in the small hole and can,t get free.

. He is found my one two or all the girls

.he is humiliated and punished by the girls for all the tricks he has pulled on them.

.there can be a hidden entrance so the girls can punish naruto from the other side (spanking/pantsed)

Not sure if anyone will be intrested in this but though I'd post it on here anyway just in case.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.