Click Here!

Sev/harry and Kenpachi/harry

Guest J

I'm searching 2 stories.

First is Sev/harry. Sev and harry had been married many years and have children along with Draco and Hermione, Ginny and Marcus, Neville and Pansy etc. because of Dumbledore's manipulation. In the anniversary of something, the truth be revealed which make many couple divorce,but Draco and Hermione are still marry,while Sev fly away from Harry make him so miserable. After harry tries to make Sev jealous by spend time with hermione, Sev and Harry get back together.

Second is bleach crossover, Kenpachi and femHarry(Hari) couple. This story, I don't remember much details.

FemHarry(Hari) is working part-time job at Urahara shoten, and then meet with Kenpachi and Yachiru. After they're fall in love, marry and have child along the way, Dumbledore show up and say their savior shouldn't be married even get pregnant,and try to kill the baby or something like that. I'm not really sure that Ken is the one who defeat Voldemort or Hari.

The only fic I found that seemed close to the description you gave is Unlikely by TheBlackSeaReaper. However, in that fic, Harry's name isn't Hari, and Dumbledore didn't seem to mind that Harry was pregnant either. I guess that's not it then?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.