Click Here!

People whom hate the president place your complaints here

Guest Monsterking

i have decided to have an poll on what people think on the idiot in the white house and whenever or not he is doing an "GOOD JOB"  

12 members have voted

1. 1. yes no question

• yes i think he is doing an fine job running the country
    • no i think he is an total nutjob whom is wrecking everything america is and stands for!

Guest Zanthious

Well, I lived in Florida when Jeb bush ran the state. He was a useless prick too. I guess the reason I wish that kind of justice on the man, is that he is just screwed and useless. He's ran the country into the ground with the help of a cabinet full of dirty, corrupt polititions. Hell, Jeb will probably run in 2012.....Shudder to think of what a third Bush in office might mean.... :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to McCain, who looks suspiciously like that preacher guy from Poltergeist 2 when he smiles and whose policies make me wince at times and Obama who has a severe god complex and is so idealistic I can't listen to him talk without sighing and rolling my eyes, I don't see how America is going to pull itself out of its Bush-like state. I'm voting because everyone bullied me into it (I'm twenty-one and this is my first time) and back then, I didn't know the candidates very well and thought "well, I might find someone I like", but so far the only person I'm considering is Nadar, which will never happen. Australia is looking better and better by the day.

Guest Monsterking

well for one thing folks this year i intend to stay out of the elections since i trust neither canidate and also while i was at camp i came into an guy whom was awesome in everyway except for the fact that he is totally brainwashed by our estamied idiot in the white houses reteric and buys into everything said president says. finally i offer thanks to the people whom have kept this thread of bush bashing alive and for that i am giving everybody an high five!

Peace Out Brothers and sisters of Adultfanfiction.net and may the furs be with you! "WOOOOOO!!"

• 2 weeks later...
hey does anybody think that our idiot in the white house may have done something illegal by now? cause i think he must have by now. just an matter of time before he gets caught..

I'm pretty sure that him and all past Presidents and their administrations have done illegal things. People in positions of power tend the think they are above the law. I don't really hate Bush personally, I think he's the kinda guy I could kickback and have a few beers with but he is mentally retarded and has no business running a country.

As for all this talk of a New Word Order, a one world government wouldn't be a bad thing if it had a kick ass leader, such as myself for example. I'd turn the world into a beautiful utopia for everyone. Of course everyone would have to bow down to me as their master and those who refused would be tortured to death in the most obscene way possible but hey, its give and take you know. :(

Yeah but it goes under the radar. I could go years and have no idea what's happening, which is great.

From the moment I wrote an essay on his political debates, I knew that this guy was a downright moron. A couple cans short of a six pack, to say the least.