Click Here!

Are Fan Boys, actually real or just a

Calanthee

Your right after further consideration I also came to that opinions too, after I started the topic... there are such individuals that might be considered generic fan boys of manga or of particular anima and it doesn't have to include Yaoi or Hentai... either! But knowing the lovely male species their egos might not appreciate being called a "FAN BOY" in any way, shape, or form just on general principle. :huh: Cal

I'm a fanboy of Tamaki and Hunny.... And Haruhi... From Ouran High School Host Club.

Ah.

So i am...quite the perv? Hmmm. ***counts on fingers: Men with tiny women; Women with tiny women; Women with tiny men; Xenophilia; men and demons; women and demons; aliens; Smurfs slash; Noah's Ark slash; Mad scientists; godlike hubris expressed in the manipulation of unhallowed and life-threatening forces, the very knowledge of which should earn me the approbation of all mankind, did they but know what I was tampering with....slash; Chick Tracts slash; NCIS slash; Monty Python; Trek slash; Amputee Giantess Femdom slash....**

Nope.

Don't see it.

Hahaha, you're my hero keith

Huh.

I wonder if i should update my signature.

To reflect the full catalog available....?

Is that a challenge?

What? I have to actualy spell out: I dare you?!

What? I have to actualy spell out: I dare you?!

Laid down and accepted! Though I admit, this may be my toughest task yet. I started writing it this morning, and did OK up until Chick started hitting on Phelps. At that point nasuea began to set in...

Laid down and accepted! Though I admit, this may be my toughest task yet. I started writing it this morning, and did OK up until Chick started hitting on Phelps. At that point nasuea began to set in...
Oooh! Can't wait to throw up!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.