Click Here!

Cukcquean Hinata Fic

KhaosKyuubi

A Cuckquean (for those who don't know) is the term for a gender-reversal of a cuckold.

Okay, the basic premise is that Naruto and Hinata are Dating/Married, and Naruto constantly cheats on Hinata with various other girls, and she likes it that way.

More in-depth, Hinata is an Emotional masochist who enjoys the humiliation and feeling of inferiority she gets from watching Naruto entangled in affairs with other women, and enjoys hearing him not only brag about his conquests, but also about how much hotter/sexier/better in bed they were than her. She also enjoys feeling neglected/EMOTIONALLY

(NOT PHYSICALLY) abused.

RUles are as follows:

1: Naruto must at sleep with Sakura, Ino, Temari and TenTen, Any others are optional

2: Naruto must have Sex with Hinata, which he describes to her as unsatisfying, while talking about other women he has slept with, she will cum several times and he will cum once, before leaving and telling her that he is going to find some other girl at a club.

3: Setting can be either Cannon (Ninjaverse) or AU Setting (Such as High School or a Metropolitan City)

4: Hinata is described as being slightly out-of-shape (pudgy but not fat) and the other girls are described as fit, and stunning, with model/supermodel-esque builds (toned, flat stomachs, perfect breasts, hips and asses, etc...)

5: Hinata is a kind and giving person on the surface, but also has a depraved side to her, often masturbating to Naruto's cheating on her while talking dirty to herself and often watching when Naruto has sex with another women (if he brings them to their home).

Things I would like to see but are OPTIONAL:

1: Naruto bringing home a girl to his and Hinata's house (or his house if they are only dating) and hazing sex with them while Hinata watches.

2: If the girls know that Hinata knows about them having sex with Naruto, they will all be sitting around a table, having something to drink, while telling her about their sexual encounters with Naruto, and belittling/teasing her for her appearance compared to them/how shy she is/how much more they satisfy Naruto than her. This should be followed by a scene of Hinata masturbating to their words. If they do not know that Hinata knows, they still give the descriptions, but don't say (they do loosely imply) it was Naruto, they DO, however, make it known that they think he is hot and WANT to sleep with him.

3: Naruto at one point goes to a nightclub (with or without Hinata) has an extremely sexual dance with either Ino or Sakura, has a quickie with them in the restroom, and then leaves the club to have sex with them at either his place of hers (if he took Hinata with him, he texts her to take a cab home).

4: Naruto has a three(+)some with some of the girls while Hinata watches.

5: Naruto recording him and another girl(s) having sex and sending it to Hinata.

6: Naruto, Hinata and another girl going out to eat, the other girl hives Naruto a handjob under the table and they then have sex in the restroom.

7: Temari (or some other foreign girl) come to town and Naruto lets them stay at his/Hinata's place, they spend the whole time with each other, and if the girl knows about Naruto and Hinata's arrangement, Hinata is kicked out of the main room and stays in the guest bedroom while the other girl takes her place in Naruto's bed, should include a scene where Naruto and the other girl have sex in the shower.

8: At one point, Naruto and another Girl have sex while Hinata watches and later is made to lick Naruto's cum out of the other girls pussy and clean Naruto's cock.

Other/Misc information:

One of Hinata's biggest turn-ons is Naruto coming home and smelling of another woman

Please stay consistent, if the other girls know that Hinata is a cuckquean, please keep it that way for all girls.

I would like this to be a multi-chapter fic, but it can also be a one-shot as well. If you decide to do a one-shot, it goes like this:

Naruto and Hinata are having sex, while Naruto flashes back to having sex with Sakura, Ino, and TenTen (more girls if you feel like it) Each girl is in their own individual flashback, Each one ends with Hinata having an orgasm. After all of them are completed, Naruto cums inside Hinata and tells her that she was okay. Not great, but okay. He then leaves to go to a club with the intention of picking up a girl there.

I will add more if I think of anything else.

Hanabi. Hanabi needs to be in this. Also their mother, like if Hinata inherited her fetish from Hiashi. Shion, too, if only for people's constantly comparing their looks. And Kurenai, just for as many kinky betrayals as I can think of. Better still if they get pregnant but Hinata never does. He'll knock up her mother, sister, and teacher, and a girl who kind of looks like her, but not Hinata.

If it's canon-verse, at least one girl from Kumo, if not all four (Yugito, Mabui, Karui, Samui), should be included. They tried to kidnap her, then they had sex with her boyfriend/husband.

For how it started, maybe a flashback to some previous mission where something happened. The bee chick from the Bikochu arc had sex with Naruto while she was in the wax and could only watch. Yakumo, Kurenai's old student, or Haruna, the princess from the land of Vegetables give him a dirty reward for his help. Or, if we go post-time skip, maybe Guren during the Three-Tails arc.

Hmm. Which fits better with the idea, Hinata being sterile or Naruto just not allowing her to have his child? I can see it either way, like taunting her with the idea that if she's unable, she's inherently inferior, or taunting her with the fact that she's able, but he won't allow it. Maybe have her be convinced she must be, get tested, and be told that, no, she just doesn't deserve to have Naruto's child, by Sakura/Shizune/Tsunade, who immediately thereafter gets a load from Naruto right in front of Hinata.

Other ideas that come to mind. Going out with Hinata to Ichiraku, only wind up having Ayame on the table (Naruto requested the place reserved, and Teuchi took the night off). Fu and/or Yugito walking in on Hinata's pathetic attempts to please Naruto and tossing her aside, laughing at the idea of anyone less than a kage or jinchuuriki being able to do the job properly. They get sent to act as the neutral party at a negotiation between the Lands of Snow, Birds, and Vegetables, where all three princesses wind up taking a go at Naruto, each arguing their superiority over each other, and especially over some random kunoichi (citing their country's wealth, being an actress, etc.) while Fubuki, who Koyuki brought as a bodyguard forces Hinata to service her.

Kurotsuchi figures she can rebel a bit, possibly do her country a service, and make a powerful friend with benefits, until she winds up getting off hard when he points out he's making her his bitch the same way his father made her village his bitch years before. Then laughs hysterically at Hinata's shameful observation, pointing out that "her man" would rather fuck a long-time enemy than her. Mei comes in for a while, she and Naruto wind up training, get all hot and bothered, and Hinata gets her inferiority as a woman and a kunoichi rubbed in her face. Konan comes, and begins working to demonstrate her loyalty to Naruto, intending to show that her dedication and ability surpasses any other. To that end, it's not enough just to rub what she and everyone else are doing with him in Hinata's face; Konan wants to grind her self-worth out of existence and have her disappear, as befitting such a worthless, empty life. Karin tried to be with Sasuke, but, in the end, she's an Uzumaki and he just can't manage. She gets a suitable position as Naruto's secretary, and then winds up in several positions, usually under or bent over his desk when Hinata comes to see him.

Anyway, those ideas are all I've got going. Hope someone feels they can take some of them and run.

Guest sexyslider

For some cross-dimensional fun, maybe the Hinata from the Road to Ninja universe makes it to their world, and winds up becoming yet another person similar to Hinata in some way that is better than her.

• 3 weeks later...

For some cross-dimensional fun, maybe the Hinata from the Road to Ninja universe makes it to their world, and winds up becoming yet another person similar to Hinata in some way that is better than her.

Hmm. Which fits better with the idea, Hinata being sterile or Naruto just not allowing her to have his child? I can see it either way, like taunting her with the idea that if she's unable, she's inherently inferior, or taunting her with the fact that she's able, but he won't allow it. Maybe have her be convinced she must be, get tested, and be told that, no, she just doesn't deserve to have Naruto's child, by Sakura/Shizune/Tsunade, who immediately thereafter gets a load from Naruto right in front of Hinata.

Other ideas that come to mind. Going out with Hinata to Ichiraku, only wind up having Ayame on the table (Naruto requested the place reserved, and Teuchi took the night off). Fu and/or Yugito walking in on Hinata's pathetic attempts to please Naruto and tossing her aside, laughing at the idea of anyone less than a kage or jinchuuriki being able to do the job properly. They get sent to act as the neutral party at a negotiation between the Lands of Snow, Birds, and Vegetables, where all three princesses wind up taking a go at Naruto, each arguing their superiority over each other, and especially over some random kunoichi (citing their country's wealth, being an actress, etc.) while Fubuki, who Koyuki brought as a bodyguard forces Hinata to service her.

Kurotsuchi figures she can rebel a bit, possibly do her country a service, and make a powerful friend with benefits, until she winds up getting off hard when he points out he's making her his bitch the same way his father made her village his bitch years before. Then laughs hysterically at Hinata's shameful observation, pointing out that "her man" would rather fuck a long-time enemy than her. Mei comes in for a while, she and Naruto wind up training, get all hot and bothered, and Hinata gets her inferiority as a woman and a kunoichi rubbed in her face. Konan comes, and begins working to demonstrate her loyalty to Naruto, intending to show that her dedication and ability surpasses any other. To that end, it's not enough just to rub what she and everyone else are doing with him in Hinata's face; Konan wants to grind her self-worth out of existence and have her disappear, as befitting such a worthless, empty life. Karin tried to be with Sasuke, but, in the end, she's an Uzumaki and he just can't manage. She gets a suitable position as Naruto's secretary, and then winds up in several positions, usually under or bent over his desk when Hinata comes to see him.

Anyway, those ideas are all I've got going. Hope someone feels they can take some of them and run.

I don't know how I feel about Hinata not having Naruto's child. That seems a bit out-of-place in this fic, but all the other stuff is fantastic, like the Road to Ninja having a bold Hinata who is great in bed.

Have some important occasions to Hinata that Naruto misses out on because he's with another woman. Her birthday, some other celebration. If they're getting married, he keeps disappearing because he's off with the bridesmaids (or whatever ninjas would have). Hinata's the only female involved in the ceremony that doesn't have a load of Naruto's cum inside her, and just knowing that, having that disrespect, has her on the verge of orgasm the entire time. Hiashi actually does cream himself when he realizes this boy he's giving his daughter away to also stole his other daughter and wife. Then, on the honeymoon, she finds out "Hinata" already checked into their hotel, only to find RTN Hinata waiting for Naruto. They promptly kick Hinata out of the bed, leaving her to sleep on a couch or the floor while they spend the time having sex. Maybe Naruto has sex with Hinata one time, completely exhausting her while he didn't come once, and she can only sit and watch while he and RTN Hinata fuck each other into happy, glowing messes, then pitifully crawl up and begin licking both of them clean.

Come to think of it, with Kurama's chakra, Naruto can form basically anything and transmit feelings, right? With that, he doesn't even have to actually fuck her anymore, he can just use a chakra tentacle. And show her the difference, transmit his lack of pleasure while with her versus what he feels with someone else. Show her how much someone else can take compared to her, that he can go to town on them for a long while, go wild with Kage Bunshin or Kurama's chakra, while she can barely last 10 minutes with just him, nothing special.

For some reason, I really like the idea of someone outright kicking Hinata out of her marriage bed and forcing her to live as a servant in her own home, and of RTN Hinata being majorly involved. Maybe it's the "she's the same person, but look how much better she is" kind of thing, or maybe it's because RTN backwards is NTR.

Have some important occasions to Hinata that Naruto misses out on because he's with another woman. Her birthday, some other celebration. If they're getting married, he keeps disappearing because he's off with the bridesmaids (or whatever ninjas would have). Hinata's the only female involved in the ceremony that doesn't have a load of Naruto's cum inside her, and just knowing that, having that disrespect, has her on the verge of orgasm the entire time. Hiashi actually does cream himself when he realizes this boy he's giving his daughter away to also stole his other daughter and wife. Then, on the honeymoon, she finds out "Hinata" already checked into their hotel, only to find RTN Hinata waiting for Naruto. They promptly kick Hinata out of the bed, leaving her to sleep on a couch or the floor while they spend the time having sex. Maybe Naruto has sex with Hinata one time, completely exhausting her while he didn't come once, and she can only sit and watch while he and RTN Hinata fuck each other into happy, glowing messes, then pitifully crawl up and begin licking both of them clean.

Come to think of it, with Kurama's chakra, Naruto can form basically anything and transmit feelings, right? With that, he doesn't even have to actually fuck her anymore, he can just use a chakra tentacle. And show her the difference, transmit his lack of pleasure while with her versus what he feels with someone else. Show her how much someone else can take compared to her, that he can go to town on them for a long while, go wild with Kage Bunshin or Kurama's chakra, while she can barely last 10 minutes with just him, nothing special.

For some reason, I really like the idea of someone outright kicking Hinata out of her marriage bed and forcing her to live as a servant in her own home, and of RTN Hinata being majorly involved. Maybe it's the "she's the same person, but look how much better she is" kind of thing, or maybe it's because RTN backwards is NTR.

Maybe you should submit that as your own challenge then, it seems like more people have been adding to this challenge than I have.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest NoctisxSol

Hey this is hot! Why isn't it being written then?

Someone has to offer to write it. Also, this occupies a strange space of somewhat NaruHia, because she is getting off on all of this; but at the same time very anti-NaruHina. Personally, If I was free, I'd love to take this challenge. The image of Hinata sitting at Naruto's door with a smile as he fucks sakura, and afterwards thanks her for making Naruto happy.

Someone has to offer to write it. Also, this occupies a strange space of somewhat NaruHia, because she is getting off on all of this; but at the same time very anti-NaruHina. Personally, If I was free, I'd love to take this challenge. The image of Hinata sitting at Naruto's door with a smile as he fucks sakura, and afterwards thanks her for making Naruto happy.

I'm pretty sure this is free, why don't you try it.

Actually, I have an offer by someone called Red Ghost to write this and a few other of my challenges. That being said, I am not opposed to more than one person responding to them. So if anyone at all wants to write this, go ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually, I have an offer by someone called Red Ghost to write this and a few other of my challenges. That being said, I am not opposed to more than one person responding to them. So if anyone at all wants to write this, go ahead.

Has red ghost written it yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nekoken

I really like the suggestion where Naruto fucks all the other women at his marriage while Hinata the bride is the only one without cum flowing out of them. Is someone interested to try this request? Hope someone here does.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.