Click Here!

Harry Potter: The Hogwarts Whore

Guest Glacia

Guest Glacia

Hello all,

First of all, I apologize for the inevitable ineloquence with which I state this challenge/request.

Second of all, I apologize if anyone else has this or a similar request; I don't mean to steal/plagiarize this idea.

Third of all,I have been dying to read a story with sub Harry being able to be taken by anyone in Hogwarts who asks (demands).

Harry MUST be sub, at least most of the time. He can be a dom once in a while, but most of the time he is a sub.

I would like Harry to be taken (consensual or not, doesn't matter to me very much) by practically any witch or wizard. No squibs or muggles allowed.

You can have Harry have a vagina and/or breasts, or turn into a female. In fact, I would love it if you do that, but it is not a requirement.

I would absolutely love if they tease Harry's body intensely, withholding orgasm, use a wide array of toys, etc.

The rest is up to you; and yes, you can have Harry being fucked by a creature if you wish.

I can't wait until someone picks this up or directs me to a story that has (most of) these in it! ^_^

-Glacia

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.