Click Here!

The Inuyasha section.

DarkInuLord

Well I did my daily check of stories today, and as I clicked the bookmark, to my surprise the Inuyasha section was finally cleaned up.

My exact reaction was an exclamation of "Woahhh.". But then I noticed....

The male/female pairings were just put into the hetero section, yet the male/male and female/female remained on the front...

There's already a yaoi and a yuri section, why weren't they put in there? Or was I just early and clicked it during the move process?

If it was 'finished' already, then my suggestion is to put those pairings into their given section. (Yaoi or yuri)

I'm still working on it, as I posted on my progress report. :) It takes a lot longer to move the categories downward, and you have to remember I also work full time as well. So, I do this in between work and sleep. Started the Inu cat yesterday, I expect to finish it up the majority of it some time tomorrow (It doesn't hurt that I'm off work and have more time tomorrow). At least that's what my target is.

And yes, you're early on why they're not there yet. :P Rest assured, they will live in their proper pair type categories. Oh yeah, you'd asked for an Inu/Rin category awhile back, if you look it's a sub of het. I have 203 more het fics to move, and since I moved over 700 this morning, I do expect to keep within my time frame.

After I finish moving the het stories into the subcats created for them, then the yaoi pair categories will be tackled next. If you take a look at the Bleach archive, or one of the top categories in anime or games (i.e. Death Note or FF8), that is the actual schema I'm following for the main categories.

Oh, well then awesome. But I really don't like Death Note fanfiction, "ZOMG KAWAII YAOI XD ^^ <3" fangirls ruined it. Also Bleach, Bleach is blech. >> So I never checked those 'larger' categories.

YAY Inu/Rin! See, my main reason for wanting that to have it's own category was you can't SEARCH for it, like most other ones. :) I know there is some in the database and all that, but you can't find them unless you look page by page. ;3 That's awesome, maybe it'll encourage more people to write them as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.