Click Here!

Structure Beta

Guest Lord of Orkney

Guest Lord of Orkney

What is a "Structure Beta"?

A "structure beta" is a beta who specializes in revising (fan)fics, meaning fictions and fanfictions, for structure (i.e. are quotes in separate paragraphs when they should be?).

I'll beta anything as I am a "Structure Beta" as opposed to a "Knowledge Beta", or someone who specializes only in a few fandoms. However, I write/beta based on mood as well. Please private message me to find out if I am in the mood to beta a story. I will also correct any spelling/grammatical errors I find. However, as I noted before, I will mainly be looking at the structure of stories I beta so please have another beta to look at spelling/grammar.

I have not gotten permission to use this, but I don't exactly care about that.

Dinner had been uneventful as usual; Sam started playing some BoA, deciding to watch the rest of Music Station later. Suddenly her cell phone rang; the sound of Mini Moni’s ‘telephone ring ring ring’ filled the air. Sam danced over to her phone and picked it up. “Moshi Moshi?” said Sam smiling lightly. “Would you stop that, every time I call I feel like I’ve got the wrong number and have called some poor girl in Japan, not to mention the thought of the cost of a call to Japan!” said Sam’s friend Elle.
Dinner had been uneventful as usual; Sam started playing some BoA, deciding to watch the rest of Music Station later. Suddenly her cell phone rang; the sound of Mini Moni’s ‘telephone ring ring ring’ filled the air. Sam danced over to her phone and picked it up. “Moshi Moshi?” said Sam smiling lightly.

“Would you stop that, every time I call I feel like I’ve got the wrong number and have called some poor girl in Japan, not to mention the thought of the cost of a call to Japan!” said Sam’s friend Elle.

Edited by Lord of Orkney

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.