Click Here!

One Shot YojiKatO Review Replies

YojiKato

Winner Winner Quatre Dinner

Shirotora: Hehe, sorry for being mean. I’m working on a sequel, just for you!! ^_^ I’m glad you enjoyed it. ^_^ And thanks SO much for reviewing!!

AngelStarlight- I’m glad you enjoyed. I’m working on a sequel so I hope you will enjoy that as well. And thank you so much for reviewing!! That makes me soooo happy!!!!

We Belong

Shirotora: I’m so glad you like this fic. Yeah, I don’t dally in ‘regular’ pairings very often… Because they do tend to be overdone and I like exploring the possibilities. So, I’m really glad you enjoyed this one!!! Thanks so much, again, for reviewing!!

One Year

Shirotora: This is one of my favorite fics that I’ve written… Even though it does have one aspect that I RARELY delve into (major character death). But it has a very special place in my heart, so I’ve very glad you like it. ^_^

My Life Would Suck Without You

OriginalCeeNote!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGE HUGGLES* Dang girl! I can’t say how much I’ve missed you!! Thanks so much for reviewing on this fic!!! And I’m SO GLAD you liked it!!! I’ve got more fics on the way and I’m working on reposting everything! Thanks for the welcome back and I hope you continue to enjoy my little writings!!

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.